Thread: More Banjo: Week 4 vs. New Orleans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Eh, prolly somewhere in between. I just look at the scoreboard, time left, down and distance, etc.
    What happened today would not surprize a large percentage of Packer fans in Packer Nation.

Vegas had the Packers at about 6.5 Point Favourites to defeat New Orleans when Aaron Rodgers was available and this week that totally swung to NO as 6.5 Point Fav's.That's nearly a 2 TD swing.

The Saints came to Lambeau today very HOT. This was the Saints game to lose.

This week I watched a segment on the NFL Network where about six guys were asked about all the Teams chances of making the Playoffs. NOONE said that the Packers would make the playoffs after losing Aaron Rodgers.

It's over for the Packers and this Season.
    It is simply what it is and as sad as that is; very highly probably the case.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-22-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    What happened today would not surprize a large percentage of Packer fans in Packer Nation.

Vegas had the Packers at about 6.5 Point Favourites to defeat New Orleans when Aaron Rodgers was available and this week that totally swung to NO as 6.5 Point Fav's.That's nearly a 2 TD swing.

The Saints came to Lambeau today very HOT. This was the Saints game to lose.

This week I watched a segment on the NFL Network where about six guys were asked about all the Teams chances of making the Playoffs. NOONE said that the Packers would make the playoffs after losing Aaron Rodgers.

It's over for the Packers and this Season.
    Voice of reason.