Studs: Clark, Martinez, Jones - as mentioned; I'll include House as more good than bad, although not much, as well as Randall - in addition to the interception, he didn't show up much, which usually means a DB is doing his job. I'm gonna include Hundley as more studly than dudly. I know his numbers weren't much, but he didn't mess up and he had some very decent moments. Lowry seemed to have a pretty good game.

Duds: Kevin King - he appeared to get beat damn near 100% of the time, Clinton-Dix - as usual, a few good plays and more bad ones, Montgomery - glaringly less good than Jones, the whole O Line minus maybe Linsley - just like with Rodgers, the D was in Hundley's face all day, and Aaron Jones got his yards after the first drive in spite of the O Line, not because of it, running to daylight when there was (of course) no hole where the play was supposed to go. The biggest dud was McCarthy for being far too cautious calling plays for Hundley (just as I worried that he would be) and in particular for failing on 3rd and 1 after each of the 1st Quarter interceptions due to poor play calling. Jordy Nelson and Davante Adams were apparent duds also, as they failed to get open virtually all the time. Josh Jones - not only for the punt play penalties, but for seemingly being out of position a lot on short pass plays and runs. I'm ordinarily a big supporter of Capers, but today was not his finest game by far.