Thread: Dutch Destroyer

Dutch Destroyer

Sad but uplifting story. Wentz is a great player and a good dude.

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelphi...ream-come-true

"There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Is this something like a Dutch oven?

Sorry, this looks like an article with redeeming value, and I just can't deal.

"...Lukas ( Kusters ) died on June 12, four days after his 10th birthday and 13 days after his Make-A-Wish day with ( Carson ) Wentz and the Eagles.

The family decided to bury Lukas in a Wentz No. 11 jersey. The quarterback broke down in an interview with ESPN when he recalled the moment he heard.

“When his family told me that at training camp,” Wentz said after composing himself, “I was -- just got done with a hot, long, sweaty practice, and I was trying not to tear up hearing that from his family. To think that -- that he's buried wearing my jersey ...

“It's so much deeper than football is what it comes down to. It's so much more than just a game. Impactful. Meaningful. Powerful. And just another reminder for me that it is more than a game; that it is an opportunity to do good, whatever that is, whatever that looks like, and to just be authentic and genuine with people.” ...."

Comment woodbuck27:

I've taken every opportunity to observe Philly QB Carson Wentz. I really like what he brings to the game of football and somehow I see a lot of Brett Favre in this fine young QB. Philly has risen to the Top of the NFL Power Ranking and was at NO. 2 last week behind the Kansas City Chiefs. Last night they defeated the tough Washington Redskins. They managed that win rather easily and are now Ranked as the NO. 1 Team in the NFL.

With the Packers done for this Season and reading this sad and wonderful Article; I'm all in and Carson Wentz and Philly getting to the Super Bowl. In a week or two in the NFL things can swing dramatically but right now I like Philly as a team to possibly win the next Super Bowl. With Kansas City playing very well and the always tough New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers gaining steam it's going to be interesting.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau