Thread: OUR WORK HERE IS DONE: PAD LEVEL UNLOCKED!

OUR WORK HERE IS DONE: PAD LEVEL UNLOCKED!

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 2m2 minutes ago

Bennett on A.Jones: Understands what we're doing with blocking. He attacks the defense. He always finishes moving forward. Great pad level.

Last edited by pbmax; 10-23-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

good god

well, even with pad level, we still lost the fucking game

and before we start giving each other reach arounds. he had 70 yards in the first series, and 61 yards the rest of the game

he looked much better then monty has, but lets hold off on anointing him the next barry sanders or sweetness

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    he had a much harder time running the ball once the Saints figured out Hundley wasn't really going to attempt/complete a pass of any consequence.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Still 2 ints and 130 on the ground plus whatever anyone else got should equal a win but shit play calling and no secondary on 3rd down killed us.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

This is a celebration thread. More balloons with posts please.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I was wondering what the connection was with the old fart holding a balloon.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    All my balloons are deflated.

One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was wondering what the connection was with the old fart holding a balloon.
    You couldn't sense his great joy with his life's work accomplished?

He's the best O line coach in Osaka.

Tshiro "Tank" Tatupu.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    All my balloons are deflated.

I think that's why they prescribe the little blue pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Still 2 ints and 130 on the ground plus whatever anyone else got should equal a win but shit play calling and no secondary on 3rd down killed us.

PLEASE I pray... Packer Nation deserves a New Head Coach and that means a New Manager and well a lot of just simply NEW !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau