Thread: Packers Star TE Martellus Bennett Reveals on Instagram Story That He's Retiring After This Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Through seven games (actually played not Week 1-7):

17 199 1 TD
    24 233 0 TD

Who is wearing it better?

Cook missed some time with shoulder injury. He also started season as a backup. Since we don't watch his games, it is hard to say how he is playing, but he looked good on the one nationally televised night game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Cook missed some time with shoulder injury. He also started season as a backup. Since we don't watch his games, it is hard to say how he is playing, but he looked good on the one nationally televised night game.
    That is his first seven games, and do not include games played he missed.

I don't know what you mean he started as backup. He was never behind DickRod on the depth chart.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

That is his first seven games, and do not include games played he missed.

I don't know what you mean he started as backup. He was never behind DickRod on the depth chart.
    I mean for the Raiders.

I mean for the Raiders.
    OK. But I am referring to FA Packer TEs, not Raiders. The offense has remained the same, the TE changed, making the comparison interesting at least.

My point is that it took Cook more than seven plus games to get integrated. Same will be true (maybe even more with Hundley now) for Bennett.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

My point is that it took Cook more than seven plus games to get integrated.
    I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.

My point is that it took Cook more than seven plus games to get integrated. Same will be true (maybe even more with Hundley now) for Bennett.
    Maybe. But a guy announcing retirement doesn't sound like rising star.

Maybe. But a guy announcing retirement doesn't sound like rising star.
    Not a common trait among veteran FAs.

Not a common trait among veteran FAs.
    Cook's star is rising in L.A.

I didn't mean in sense of a sensational player.