Thread: Packers Star TE Martellus Bennett Reveals on Instagram Story That He's Retiring After This Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    What good have you seen in Kendricks that leads you to say that? I haven't seen him do much of anything good at all for the Packers. Richard Rodgers, on the other hand, I see as a decent and much maligned player - this year as well as in the past.
    Kendricks has the speed and route running ability to get open. The game I was at...he could create separation and ran good routes

Plodder just knows how to read zone coverage and find the spot to sit down and wait for the ball to come.

Kendricks IMO can be a functional starter with a good QB.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Kendricks has the speed and route running ability to get open.
    once upon a time.

I agree with Tex, he hasn't shown much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    once upon a time.

I agree with Tex, he hasn't shown much.

Well Tex knows he's wrong now......lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?