View Poll Results: Who wins more games the rest of the season?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns

2 11.76%
  • Packers

15 88.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Packers Versus Browns Remainder of Season

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    If all we were after was a backup QB, why spend a 5th round pick on Hundley? We could have drafted Jay Ajayi instead who went two picks after Hundley. Strictly backup QB's seem to be a dime a dozen. I don't think Hundley is clearly better than Callahan or that other kid QB they had in camp this summer.
    Because there are scouts and GMs who think Hundley could have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick. His numbers at UCLA were impressive.

I hope he plays better this week. He should have had a lot more time to get use to being the starter with the bye week.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    If all we were after was a backup QB, why spend a 5th round pick on Hundley? We could have drafted Jay Ajayi instead who went two picks after Hundley. Strictly backup QB's seem to be a dime a dozen. I don't think Hundley is clearly better than Callahan or that other kid QB they had in camp this summer.
    Terrible backups are a dime a dozen. If you want a talent to work with, a fifth or sixth is about the lowest cost.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.