Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ajayi for a 4th?!

CutlerquitRat HOFer

Ajayi for a 4th?!

WTF?!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

gave him away. all our enemies are getting stronger and tt's sitting on his hands. #notallin

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    gave him away. all our enemies are getting stronger and tt's sitting on his hands. #notallin
    And what exactly would you like him to do?

Please be specific.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post

Please be specific.
    DO SOMETHING!

That's the joke of it, isn't it?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Trade for a #1 CB a starting ILB, restructure CMIIIs contract, release Cobb, release Bennett, sign Martavius Bryant in the off-season, add a stud back FOR A DAMN 4TH ROUND PICK. Make AR take stem cell therapy ok the last one was a joke but this team needs an influx of proven talent not hopes and fucking dreams. TT can't draft defensive backs, though King nay turn out, we need to be using those picks to acquire talent not to draft athletes that can't cover a fucking WR!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

We don't need another damn RB. Jones is good, Mays is probably good if they ever get off their ass and get him in the game, and Montgomery would be more than decent if the O Line wasn't so pathetic. And if we had a line that could block, even Williams might not be bad.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    What the hell difference would it make to be making deals this year? We aren't going anywhere so why give away players/draft picks now?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Monty is fucking terrible. Jones could be good, I hope he is the diamond.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    If TT were a good GM he would have traded Spriggs for Carson Wentz when Rodgers got hurt. TT isn't interested in making the Packers better - so long as the stadium is full and the packer pro shop is humming the Packers don't care about winning at all.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

LOL
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post

Please be specific.
    I would like and always have desired that Ted Thompson acted even a little bit more like Bill Belichick who's on the job looking after his NE Patriots every single day of the Week.

Instead Ted Thompson acts like he's not in the game once the Draft is over.

How is Ted's communication skills working with all other NFL Teams?

The first priority there is that he pulls his head out of the sand. Is there nothing that Ted Thompson couldn't have done at the Trading Deadline to improve The Green Bay Packers ... nothing !??

It appears the correct response is not very likely as he is Ted 'Nothing' Thompson.

What is it going to be again!? Next year it will be another DRAFT and hopefully a full Season with Aaron Rodgers.

Ted Thompson has to know that his team is full of holes and not easily getting any better through a Draft that he even neglects by allowing talented Players to leave Green Bay via Free Agency.

ie He allowed to young and developing DB's ( Hyde and Hayward ) to leave and prosper NOT with the Green Bay Packers; because he cannot learn that 'all Ted's way' fails.

I'll jump to the ceiling with great JOY when Ted Thompson is forced out of his wanna be GM's position for the Team I love.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-31-2017 at 02:02 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    [SIZE=2][COLOR="#008080"]I would like and always have desired that Ted Thompson acted even a little bit more like Bill Belichick who's on the job looking after his NE Patriots every single day of the Week.
    What happens if Tom Brady gets hurt?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Before yesterday they had Garapollo but now they would be screwed with a solid defense and NFL RBs.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Or go 11-5 and get some quality picks from trading their back up QB.

If TT were a good GM he would have traded Spriggs for Carson Wentz when Rodgers got hurt. TT isn't interested in making the Packers better - so long as the stadium is full and the packer pro shop is humming the Packers don't care about winning at all.
    LOL. Indeed.

Not much they're going to do with mid-season FA pickups with Rodgers on IR.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

The LAST thing this team needs is another RB that stubby will refuse to use over Monty.

Brian Hoyer baby!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    The LAST thing this team needs is another RB that stubby will refuse to use over Monty.
    honest to god, are you still on this horse? You watched the last game, right? Jones got 17 carries to Monty's 4. He even got 3 times as many receptions. Maybe you can just keep repeating your tired little Monty-montra over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until we all leave or just puke.

god it's nauseating.

Blog Entries
    Dern Rand, Are you saying Rut is in a rut?

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Dern Rand, Are you saying Rut is in a rut?
    Thats all I can stands; I cant stands no more!