Thread: Another Star NFL Palyer Out For The Season Texan's QB Deshaun Watson out with a Torn ACL.

Another Star NFL Palyer Out For The Season Texan's QB Deshaun Watson out with a Torn ACL.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...102-story.html

Texans QB Deshaun Watson out for season with ACL tear: report

" ...Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson sustained a season-ending knee injury in practice on Thursday, two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.

The rookie suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in one of his knees and will go on injured reserve. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team hadn't announced the injury.

His injury is the latest blow to a team that lost three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt and linebacker Whitney Mercilus to season-ending injuries on Oct. 8. "

Comment woodbuck27:

This has become nothing but brutal and serious injuries to NFL Star Players.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Man this is sad. This kid looked great. A healthy Texans team is a super bowl contending team down the road. Two pass rushing stars, very good QB = Patriot killers

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Who are the most exciting players left who you would most like to see suffer a season-ending injury?

This NFL season has royally sucked for a variety of reasons.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck