Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ajayi for a 4th?!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    If TT were a good GM he would have traded Spriggs for Carson Wentz when Rodgers got hurt. TT isn't interested in making the Packers better - so long as the stadium is full and the packer pro shop is humming the Packers don't care about winning at all.
    Post of the week!!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    And what exactly would you like him to do?

Please be specific.
    too late now but...go after some defensive help or trade someone for an early <60 pick next year. candidates: dix, cobb.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    What the hell difference would it make to be making deals this year? We aren't going anywhere so why give away players/draft picks now?
    you'd have them for next year.
    Last edited by gbgary; 11-01-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    honest to god, are you still on this horse? You watched the last game, right? Jones got 17 carries to Monty's 4. He even got 3 times as many receptions. Maybe you can just keep repeating your tired little Monty-montra over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until we all leave or just puke.

god it's nauseating.
    Well stubby has showed time and again that when a RB is effective he will try to pass or take that back out when they are hot. Plus if you go back through most of the posts where everyone was on Monty's sack all offseason. I was one of the few that said he isn't cut out to be a NFL RB. So yes I will repeat it. It's no different than others repeating how great TT is. How Capers is brilliant, or always taking the easy out injury excuse. This is about the only season the injury excuse can be used because Rodgers is this team. He is the only reason TT or stubby are considered good.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Well stubby has showed time and again that when a RB is effective he will try to pass or take that back out when they are hot. Plus if you go back through most of the posts where everyone was on Monty's sack all offseason. I was one of the few that said he isn't cut out to be a NFL RB. So yes I will repeat it. It's no different than others repeating how great TT is. How Capers is brilliant, or always taking the easy out injury excuse. This is about the only season the injury excuse can be used because Rodgers is this team. He is the only reason TT or stubby are considered good.

TT drafted 3 running backs - how can you possibly assert that they thought they were gonna just run Monty all year? People (including me) were excited that he flashed last year. Maybe it was unrealistic to think he could go a whole season like that. Certainly TT didn't think so. And Stubby didn't either, but I'm sure they both were hoping he's show some of the flashes of last year. But again, a bunch of broken ribs and an F-upped O-line isn't gonna help you get a good perspective on his long-term abilities. TBD.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

They also ran up almost 200 yards on the ground last week. Why run when you can win?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Was Ayaji on the last year of his contract or wanted out? A R4 pick for him is pretty good for the buyer unless there's something I'm missing.
    You need at least 2 RBs, often 3, to get through a season. They take a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Was Ayaji on the last year of his contract or wanted out? A R4 pick for him is pretty good for the buyer unless there's something I'm missing.
    You need at least 2 RBs, often 3, to get through a season. They take a beating.
    signed through 2018.