Because Jim Irsay is working overtime to make him want to leave.

https://www.wthr.com/article/kravitz...perate-remarks

Patrick asked Dungy about the Luck situation, and Dungy responded, “I don’t know what’s going on there. Jim Irsay made a comment to me about six weeks ago, `It’s inside his head now.’"
On Aug. 13, Irsay said, “It’s been said before, all sports is played on a 4-inch field between your ears. It’s really important we continue to help Andrew emotionally, mentally, get his confidence and his endorsement, deep down his rubber stamp (in) his heart of hearts because in the end, that carries the biggest weight."

Then, during the Colts’ final preseason game this summer, Irsay went in the TV booth and again brought up those four inches between the ears.

“…You have to be able to deal with this, not only physically but mentally," Irsay said. “I have no doubt that Andrew, the person that he is, he’s going to come out of this thing not just how he was but a better quarterback. `When’ is the question. That timetable is more on the football gods and Andrew’s gut feeling on how he’s feeling."

Irsay, an accomplished inheritor, obviously has the ability to discern physical ailments from his years of abusing drugs and alcohol.