Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs Lions Game Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    just watched a replay...so what is supposed to happen, is Rodgers is running a crossing route to “pick” MLB, Jordy is running a slant/dig to hold the corner as Adams runs a crosser behind him, especially since the safety went opposite with Monty....except Adams and Rodgers ran into each other, and the play ended there. That’s our season.
    Which play was that? I want to see that.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    This is not playing to win. It's playing to try and stay close.
    I think dink and dunk on first drive was the get Hundley some confidence. And it largely worked. But then things went bad transitioning to different plays.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Which play was that? I want to see that.
    Earlier in the game I think, we ended up swinging it out to Cobb on the sideline for like 5 yards.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    This is not playing to win. It's playing to try and stay close.
    With this team, maybe you try to stay close and hope you have the ball to end the game.

I started Hundley on my fantasy team tonight thinking this was going to be his break out game. So far I got a solid 5 points out of him at half time! YIPEEEE!!
    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

The thing is you can't put this whole shit show all on Hundley. They have looked bad in all aspects.

The halftime stats have the Lions with 137 total yds and the Packers with 101 total yds. Not really a blow out.

hands to face missed on Perry.

They've either concluded that Lowry is more effective as an edge rusher, or Matthews is more effective in pass coverage...because Matthews is lining up basically as a 4-3 OLB.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

we were so bad on the run blitz that we were in perfect position for the flea flicker

maybe someone other than an ILB should cover Tate.

please get a stop
    Go PACK

as soon as you see a Lions player run across the middle, you just know it's going for 10+ yards against us every single time.

They've either concluded that Lowry is more effective as an edge rusher, or Matthews is more effective in pass coverage...because Matthews is lining up basically as a 4-3 OLB.
    I have seen him inside a lot, not outside with a DE.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think dink and dunk on first drive was the get Hundley some confidence. And it largely worked. But then things went bad transitioning to different plays.
    he's a 3rd year pro making his second start, and third game where he player almost the whole game

there should be absolutely no need for kid gloves, unless your play caller is ultra conservative

as soon as you see a Lions player run across the middle, you just know it's going for 10+ yards against us every single time.
    Or run an out.

King with nice coverage on all 9 routes.

good coverage by king

3rd down...here comes a 15 yard gain.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he's a 3rd year pro making his second start, and third game where he player almost the whole game

there should be absolutely no need for kid gloves, unless your play caller is ultra conservative
    Second career start.

Randall is back on field.