Thread: More Banjo: Week 9 vs. Detroit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Absolutely pathetic showing. Pass rush nowhere to be found.
    The decline of Clay Matthews is awful to watch. I bet he looks even worse on review too.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The decline of Clay Matthews is awful to watch. I bet he looks even worse on review too.
    I think you all over estimated clay early on when defenses were adjusting to him. I recall you and I had a couple conversations where I told you Kampman was a better football player and Clay would never get the sacks kampman did. (yes, you can bring up Allen Babre now).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I think you all over estimated clay early on when defenses were adjusting to him. I recall you and I had a couple conversations where I told you Kampman was a better football player and Clay would never get the sacks kampman did. (yes, you can bring up Allen Babre now).
    Kampman had his limitations too, and injuries finished him. There's something wrong with Matthews though, beyond adjustments. Maybe he's just aged out or he doesn't care anymore. He looks gassed half the time and he refuses contact a lot. Maybe getting hurt all the time got to him too. I was going to go back and look at the games in review. I bet he'll look even worse.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Kampman had his limitations too, and injuries finished him. There's something wrong with Matthews though, beyond adjustments. Maybe he's just aged out or he doesn't care anymore. He looks gassed half the time and he refuses contact a lot. Maybe getting hurt all the time got to him too. I was going to go back and look at the games in review. I bet he'll look even worse.
    PEDs. I'm not even a little bit joking. Yes, he's still huge, but there is more to PEDs than size and strength.

Deep down I think everyone loses a little motivation to keep banging their head into others play after play after they get paid big bucks.