Thread: More Banjo: Week 9 vs. Detroit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stafford is an amazing player but what is with the defense? Can they get a stop at all? No pass rush, no coverage.

What's with the receivers and routes they run? I feel like our best receiver is the #3 in Detroit. I would take Golden Tate and Marvin Jones over all three of ours. Am I the only one?

Why are the Lion receivers always running free across the middle and our guys are super blanketed? WTF!

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Stafford is an amazing player but what is with the defense? Can they get a stop at all? No pass rush, no coverage.

What's with the receivers and routes they run? I feel like our best receiver is the #3 in Detroit. I would take Golden Tate and Marvin Jones over all three of ours. Am I the only one?

Why are the Lion receivers always running free across the middle and our guys are super blanketed? WTF!
    You have to be careful with the conclusions you draw about other teams offenses when you only see them play against the Packers D. We make average/bad QB's and WR's look like all stars.