Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week 9 vs. Detroit

More Banjo: Week 9 vs. Detroit

An untimed TD. Extra work to get kick operation nominal.

So Bulaga goes down. Burnett has a groin.

Last time the Lions didn't punt in a game was 1971.

Untimed touchdown beats over/under number.

Can the 2 minute offense give Hundley the plays he needs? Or was that the prevent defense by the Lions? Seemed like man coverage at end of each half.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

TEs had zero catches. Didn't Rick Rod play with Hundley in preseason and have some success?

Lenny Pipkins got the slot job after Randall went out. Randall did come back in. Rollins nowhere to be seen. Hawkins was outside when King got evaluated. King returned.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Untimed touchdown beats over/under number.
    Great moments in gambling history. You know there were some guys in Vegas jumping up and down when Geronimo drew the interference penalty. Someone right this second is rolling in the money, handing out drinks and buying hookers.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Stafford is an amazing player but what is with the defense? Can they get a stop at all? No pass rush, no coverage.

What's with the receivers and routes they run? I feel like our best receiver is the #3 in Detroit. I would take Golden Tate and Marvin Jones over all three of ours. Am I the only one?

Why are the Lion receivers always running free across the middle and our guys are super blanketed? WTF!

TEs had zero catches. Didn't Rick Rod play with Hundley in preseason and have some success?
    I'm sure 82 caught one pass
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Great moments in gambling history. You know there were some guys in Vegas jumping up and down when Geronimo drew the interference penalty. Someone right this second is rolling in the money, handing out drinks and buying hookers.
    Twitter has equal amounts of celebration and claims that the ref is on the take.

Rollins is on IR

I'm sure 82 caught one pass
    You are correct. My info must have been halftime or from a lunatic. Rodgers with 1 catch, Kendricks with 2.

Rollins is on IR

Well that explains why he wasn't active.

You are correct. My info must have been halftime or from a lunatic. Rodgers with 1 catch, Kendricks with 2.
    I knew I was right because I saw him crumble to the ground directly on contact.

I knew I was right because I saw him crumble to the ground directly on contact.
    No YAC on that one, slimmed down or not. I remember it now. I thought he might jump free.

Absolutely pathetic showing. Pass rush nowhere to be found.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    The decline of Clay Matthews is awful to watch. I bet he looks even worse on review too.

so much for fuckdoggles. We can't even manage a dogfuckle.

Football is a QB game. It was David vrs. Golliath. Golliath wins 99 out of hundred times, that was a lucky shot in the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Agreed. Plus as someone was complaining for a while, no bump on receivers means they get free fast, which leaves less time for pass rush to get there.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Now we see how much of a deodorant A-Rod was to the defense. They had some moments where they were tough against the run, but then Detroit is not exactly a running team. The failure to generate a pass rush by winning one on ones, and then getting whipped on all of the all out blitzes is very discouraging.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Agreed. Plus as someone was complaining for a while, no bump on receivers means they get free fast, which leaves less time for pass rush to get there.

We only have one defensive back who even knows how to plaster and he's a rookie.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 12m12 minutes ago
    #Packers CB Damarious Randall on the defense: “We just shitted the bed. Point blank. Period.”

GONNA GUESS JSO WILL MODIFY THAT QUOTE BEFORE PUBLICATION, EVEN ON THE WEB

Jason Wilde‏Verified account @jasonjwilde 3m3 minutes ago
    More McCarthy on Hundley: "I believe in Brett, and that’s not just a press-conference statement."

Jersey Al - GBP‏ @JerseyAlGBP 10m10 minutes ago
    MM: "I know what we have to do to play better"

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 2m2 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Hundley, continued: "He’s got what it takes. He has it in his body, he has it in his mind and he definitely has the heart."

Jason Wilde‏Verified account @jasonjwilde 5m5 minutes ago
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy on Brett Hundley: "I have great faith in Brett Hundley. Brett Hundley is not our issue right now."

Jersey Al - GBP‏ @JerseyAlGBP 13m13 minutes ago
    MM: "We've got work to do"

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 7m7 minutes ago
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy says Dr. Pat McKenzie and the medical staff "seem very concerned" about Bryan Bulaga's knee injury.

Michael Klinck‏ @MichaelKlinck 21m21 minutes ago
    "We're 4-4, and thats not good enough for #Packers football."
    McCarthy during his presser....count on it, @JerseyAlGBP #SameOldCliches

Jason Wilde‏Verified account @jasonjwilde 6m6 minutes ago
    I tried asking about that. It did not yield a clear answer. Asked him specifically if it was a game-plan thing or Hundley's decisions.

WILDE WAS ASKED ABOUT WHY HUNDLEY AND PASS GAME WAS SO SHORT IN FIRST HALF IF, AS COACH SAID, HE HAD GREAT FAITH IN HUNDLEY

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    Now we see how much of a deodorant A-Rod was to the defense. They had some moments where they were tough against the run, but then Detroit is not exactly a running team. The failure to generate a pass rush by winning one on ones, and then getting whipped on all of the all out blitzes is very discouraging.
    Its easier to see defense's holes even when Rodgers was playing. But the holes in offense, for me, are easier to see now.

However, the final state of the offense won't be decided until the coach and the QB have to decide what they are going to do on offense. After this game, I think it means no huddle and lots of Monty not Jones.