Thread: Official Fire Dom Capers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Trgo has BJ Raji, Mike Daniels, Kenny Clark, maybe Dean Lowry (who was a developmental prospect at DE) under his belt.
    Speaking of Trgo, I wonder why he never got another chance as DC. With Carolina from 2003-2008 his defenses finished 10th, 15th, 5th, 8th, 15th, and 12th in points allowed (always in the top half) and in the top 9 in sacks in four of the six years.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Speaking of Trgo, I wonder why he never got another chance as DC. With Carolina from 2003-2008 his defenses finished 10th, 15th, 5th, 8th, 15th, and 12th in points allowed (always in the top half) and in the top 9 in sacks in four of the six years.
    He wanted out of the position. Didn't like the constant pressure. Wanted to go back to position coach.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.