Thread: Official Fire Dom Capers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    this is all gotten bigger then just firing capers

national guys (not on the packers payroll), have started to come out and claim that the loss of rodgers has exposed MM and TT for the frauds they are

lebatard went so far as to say, if he was sitting on the sideline watching just how shitty the team and coaching staff is without him on the field, he would want to be traded in the offseason to an organization that would try and build a team around him, not just coast on his coat tails.

a lot of stuff i read on tuesday from all over the place, seemed a lot like what some of us have been saying on here for years

The Green Bay Packer BRASS is clearly a frustrating MESS !

The sad thing and 'a clear possibility':

It will not change. It will possibly throw DOM Capers under a bus but all in all we in Packer Nation are going to see TT and MM go on and on and on.

Eventually if Aaron Rodgers is SMART and still playing at a high level and 2020 rolls around and he hasn't already 'shaken their sillly ass tree'; and he becomes eligible as an UFA he gets out of Green Bay.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

"Frauds" is an overreaction.

They have been used to playing a certain way because they have the advantage of Rodgers applying a lot of extra pressure to the other team's offense as well as it's defense. Now they have to change. They are not just going to adjust their whole approach to the game in 2 games, bye week or not. Or at least they are not going to percolate that down into their gameplay that quickly. They have re-worked their approach at least some. My best guess is we are looking at a minimum 4 game burn-in.

That said, any approach has to involve the defense at least rattling the QB once in a while. Yeesh.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Other Teams FIRE their DC during the Season:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...oom-for-change

Pagano on Raiders defense: 'Always room for change'

By: Jeremy Bergman NFL.com

Published: Nov. 24, 2017 at 09:46 a.m. Updated: Nov. 24, 2017 at 10:03 a.m.

" ...After spending half of a season as an assistant head coach/defense in Oakland, John Pagano was "promoted" this week to defensive coordinator after the Raiders fired Ken Norton Jr.

A longtime defensive coordinator for the then-San Diego Chargers, Pagano will be charged with accomplishing the improbable, if not the impossible, in the final six weeks of the season in East Bay: Giving Oakland's porous defense a face lift, a makeover and a 180 in time for the playoffs.

In his first meeting with the Bay Area media Thursday, the coach of nearly three decades was confident that the Raiders could pull it off.

"There's always room for change and there's always room for doing things better," Pagano said Thursday. "Without telling you our game plan, it's about how we go out and execute the call, bottom line." ... "

Comment woodbuck27:

wist43...wist43...wist43...wist43........
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau