Thread: Official Fire Dom Capers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The Packers problem on defense is as much about availability as ability. That said, you can only use point to injuries for so long. TT needs to fix the defense, but is he the right man to fix it? You can blame Dom, scheme and injuries, but show me the impact players that TT has drafted who have shown out since being drafted. Too many swings and misses in my book. I don't want Capers to coach the D anymore. If fired, he may get another chance with a more aggressive GM, and better luck with player health and once again coach a decent defense, but his time in GB has to be coming to an end just from a confidence stand point. I also don't want TT to have the opportunity to fix the defense. That would be a pretty big turn of events, but it could happen. The A-Rod clock is ticking down. Get the D fixed once and for all.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I have been saying for a few yrs, now fire Capers to a friend of mine who lives close to me , Its not that Capers cant call a great defensive game plan his trouble is where the other teams offense comes in with a different game plan that capers drawn up its like he is to set in his way and seems that he cant or wont change that game plan he thinks what he calls is always perfect so the packers either loose or have there worst games of the year against the teams we should have stamped on so lets fire capers and bring is fresh thinking D,C,