Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Fire Dom Capers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'd like to see your analysis. Give a few examples.
    It’ll be awhile. He has to sort through his assnapkins.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    It’ll be awhile. He has to sort through his assnapkins.
    assnapkins are critical for anal lysis.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Hope he doesn't blow out an O-ring.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

If we are splittting anuses, is that anal fission or anal fissure?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Assnapkin will be the hot new color trend for houses in 2018.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand assnapkins.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    At Sherwin Williams I believe that color is "Emerging Taupe SW6045"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

It has to happen. Does anybody think the Packers defense will be better next year if it doesn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It has to happen. Does anybody think the Packers defense will be better next year if it doesn't happen?
    But Dom's schemes, they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    But Dom's schemes, they are awesome.
    It's just youth and injuries. MM expects everything will be fine next year after some rest and recreation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I prefer the term "asspapertowels"

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Based off historical facts, stats, and data, no it won’t. Has Doms D ever covered a TE or is this a GB phenomenon only? Cover the fucking TE and RBs. Year after year the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

579 bitches

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    579 bitches
    did we go to the same high school?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Based off historical facts, stats, and data, no it won’t. Has Doms D ever covered a TE or is this a GB phenomenon only? Cover the fucking TE and RBs. Year after year the same thing.
    Yup I said that the Packers Defensive strategy had to certainly be concerned about Carolina and ** TE Greg Olsen **.

** That man
    was brutally hard on the Green Bay Packers today.

That TE is a Major Load to deal with. This Guy 'Greg Olsen' is REAL Decent.

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I'd like to see your analysis. Give a few examples.
    LOL this is non sense...he is supposed to give you some kind of report with 'stats' to back up his argument? Do you watch this defense play? That's enough analysis...game after game year after year same shit- people running wide open, d backs looking around with their hands up ....and you want analysis....and another poster said something about shoddy tackling?? LOL shoddy is hardly strong enough to describe that bullshit.

This defensive production is squarely on TT and M3. Capers has some culpability but he's running what M3 wants and M3 thinks he's always going to be playing with a huge lead thus forcing the opposing team into lots of risky passing situations allowing the d to get turnovers. I remember him saying as much in an interview several years ago. Fire Capers as long as you bring in a GM with some attitude and balls. Milquetoast Thompson....and Stubborn M3. Is he that dumb he can't see what's wrong with his own defense? Seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post
    LOL this is non sense...he is supposed to give you some kind of report with 'stats' to back up his argument? Do you watch this defense play? That's enough analysis...game after game year after year same shit- people running wide open, d backs looking around with their hands up ....and you want analysis....and another poster said something about shoddy tackling?? LOL shoddy is hardly strong enough to describe that bullshit.

This defensive production is squarely on TT and M3. Capers has some culpability but he's running what M3 wants and M3 thinks he's always going to be playing with a huge lead thus forcing the opposing team into lots of risky passing situations allowing the d to get turnovers. I remember him saying as much in an interview several years ago. Fire Capers as long as you bring in a GM with some attitude and balls. Milquetoast Thompson....and Stubborn M3. Is he that dumb he can't see what's wrong with his own defense? Seriously....
    Nailed it !

** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Hey all. I've been on hiatus. I don't have the NFL Ticket anymore and when Rogers went down, Packer games stopped being televised in my area - for the obvious reason - Packers sucked without him. I kept tabs on the team, but I also needed to take a break from football and focus on some other things. I couldn't watch again today, but was excited that Rogers was back. Although, I guess it seems for naught.

Anyway, I believe I posed this last year:

If Capers is let go, who do we want? Who's an up and comer Def. Coach? Personally, I'd like to stay with the 3-4 scheme, but at this point, I just want new blood. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    It's just youth and injuries. MM expects everything will be fine next year after some rest and recreation.

YOU.....Know IT !

Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post

I see you're good at providing fact free analysis too. What you posted has nothing to do with what I was asking for. Someone throws out a statement that the Packers don't draft as well as other teams with nothing to support it, and I call bullshit. You've added nothing to that conversation - par for the course. But you impressed woodcock - that alone should fill you with shame. I await your next brilliant summation.