Thread: NFL HC Packers Mike McCarthy and Texana Bill O'Brian Will Be Put on Trial for Kaepernick Case

NFL HC Packers Mike McCarthy and Texana Bill O'Brian Will Be Put on Trial for Kaepernick Case

http://www.12up.com/posts/5778316-tw...aepernick-case

Two Top NFL Coaches Will Be Put on Trial for Kaepernick Case

BY: Joseph Jungermann ...08 NOV 2017

BREAKING:
    Texans Coach Bill O'Brien & Packers Coach Mike McCarthy will be deposed or put on witness stand down line in Kaepernick case.

Details here: https://goo.gl/kuexqC .......10:30 PM - Nov 8, 2017

Sources say Greenbay Packers coach Mike McCarthy & Houston Texans coach Bill O’Brien are guaranteed to be deposed or put on the witness stand as part of Colin K...
    amydash.com
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Comment woodbuck27:

Well that just about assures that Packer HC Mike McCarthy has had his ass saved for at least one more year as the Packers HC.

Is that what you might deem 'a Devine Intervention'?

I'll add this:

Kaepernick's Lawyer (s) are simply dumb to make this foolish move. Why bring any Coach to a Trial centering on collusion to Black Ball someone? When all the Coach does is try to ready his Roster palyers to dress for and possibly start a game.

The person who decides on who might be useful to his team is the Teams GM. That is Ted Thompson and the whole World and NFL is well aware of TT and his lack of interest in Free Agents. Also MM was clear from the outset of having to deal with the QB position after the loss of Aaron Rodgers that Brett Hundley was his man.

Now we do have other news that might be deemed ' a passibbe gaff ' and bringing in another QB but was that the TRUTH and the Packers going after Brian Hoyer Rumour? Was it just a rumour?

Now if the Lawyers called both the Teams GM and HC. I can see and in light of recent news and Green Bay Packers; some kind of case against the Green Bay Packers.

Again why and even that?

At the very best that would have a tiny tiny hope of realistically succeeding.

This is what I deem Classic BULLSHIT.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-08-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

God, it would be great having MM under oath explaining all the reasons Kapernick would be a crappy NFL QB. I recall some posters arguing with me about the read option being the future of the NFL. Hows that working out for ya.

"MM, why haven't you explored signing Colin?"

"Well, he can't read a defense, he can't understand an offense beyond read option, He is about as accurate as Tebow, he is a distraction to the team, and most of all, when have I EVER brought in a QB with no XP in our offense?"
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    God, it would be great having MM under oath explaining all the reasons Kapernick would be a crappy NFL QB. I recall some posters arguing with me about the read option being the future of the NFL. Hows that working out for ya.

"Well, he can't read a defense, he can't understand an offense beyond read option, He is about as accurate as Tebow, he is a distraction to the team, and most of all, when have I EVER brought in a QB with no XP in our offense?"
    I'm simply assuming that Kaepernick's Legal Team must be severely masochistic wanting to have 'the evasive all in bullshit artist' Mike McCarthy on the stand.

Now they might otherwise have called in Ted Thompson and got:

Uhh, well, let me see, duh duh, errrr, uhh duh uhh....let's just say Uhh, duhh, errrr, Uhh.... What was that question again ! Green Bay Packers GM Ted Thompson
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Questioning Stubby under oath:

Prosecuting Attorney: "Why do you continue to run the ball when it's totally ineffective?"
    Stubby: "That's what our game plan called for"
    Prosecuting Attorney: "Your game plan calls for plays that don't work?"
    Defending Attorney: "I object!"
    Judge: "Overruled. I want to hear the answer to this one."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

Eagles leading the lead in offense and RPO's at 98 players so far Second team is at 65.

John Breitenbach‏ @PFF_John
    Great nugget - Eagles have "used 98 RPOs ... the next highest figure in the league is 65"

Pro Football Focus @PFF
    Eagles center Jason Kelce is having one of the best run blocking seasons in a decade from @PFF_Smith
    http://pffoc.us/2zqEXjW

And have you seen the KC offense?

Its expanded well past QB/RB mesh and two run options.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Dallas use RPO pretty effectively as far as I can tell. But most offenses using that don't seem to have the same threat to run from the QB position that Kap had. Carolina does, and their numbers are back up to 2015 levels, but that's still only 40 yards from the QB position. And Kap isn't the throwing threat that any of those other QBs are. The RPO right now is largely the threat of the the running back to run or the QB to pass. Not so much the read option run. I probably screwed up some terms, but I hope I drew the distinction...

Carolina numbers for CAM:

cat: Att Yds TD Lng Y/A Y/G
    2017 69 341 4 34 4.9 37.9
    2016 90 359 5 28 4.0 23.9
    2015 132 636 10 47 4.8 39.8
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

It is read option (pass) that is increasing. But its still and option play and its going to stay for a while longer.

The important idea of read option (any option) was to get numbers elsewhere by leaving someone unblocked. And those plays are increasing in frequency.

Alex Smith has more than a few carries from read option this year. They use it more than Dallas I believe, though my sample size on Dallas is small.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Kap lawyer: So, was my client considered once your star QB went down?
    MM: No idea, I'm not the GM
    KA: But you have influence?
    MM: I do
    KA: And?
    MM: I already had a QB I groomed for this so it made no sense to stump for anyone.
    KA: So did he come up in the conversation?
    MM: He did, along with about 10 other guys and my advice was to let our guy take the job.
    KA: Oh..........damn it....I mean no further questions.

Kap Attorney: So you had no interest in my client, none?
    MM: I'm a highly successful NFL football coach.
    KA: What?
    MM: You heard me.
    KA: (sighs)
    KA: And what was your win/loss record against my client, how about in the playoffs?
    MM: Not good, that was a long time ago.
    KA: And is it not true that in one of those playoff games, my client shredded your defense for 579 yards?
    MM: ah, er
    KA: including my client throwing for two touchdowns, rushing for two more, throwing for 260 yards and rushing for an obscene 180 yards?
    MM: well, ah
    KA: one of the greatest all around performances in playoff history. So you did not consider my client to address your current needs?
    MM: Hey, this is 2017. That's ancient history.
    KA: Ancient history, okay.
    KA: Mr. McCarthy, who was your defensive coordinator on that day.
    MM: (silence)
    KA: Sir, I remind you you're under oath!
    MM: Dom Capers
    KA: Dom Capers?
    MM: That's what I said.
    KA: And who is your defensive coordinator now?
    KA: Surely, you have changed defensive coordinator's by now. 2013 was ancient history, right?
    MM: I'm a highly successful NFL head coach.
    MM: And don't call me Shirley.
    KA: No more questions.
    Last edited by esoxx; 11-10-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    If you use 579, you need to do it right.

But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Good catch ^^^

Fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Kap lawyer: So, was my client considered once your star QB went down?
    MM: No idea, I'm not the GM
    KA: But you have influence?
    MM: I do
    KA: And?
    MM: I already had a QB I groomed for this so it made no sense to stump for anyone.
    KA: So did he come up in the conversation?
    MM: He did, along with about 10 other guys and my advice was to let our guy take the job.
    KA: Oh..........damn it....I mean no further questions.
    You got that about right Rastak and I award you 4 out of 5 Stars.

Here you go Rastak:

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Kap Attorney: So you had no interest in my client, none?
    MM: I'm a highly successful NFL football coach.
    KA: What?
    MM: You heard me.
    KA: (sighs)
    KA: And what was your win/loss record against my client, how about in the playoffs?
    MM: Not good, that was a long time ago.
    KA: And is it not true that in one of those playoff games, my client shredded your defense for 579 yards?
    MM: ah, er
    KA: including my client throwing for two touchdowns, rushing for two more, throwing for 260 yards and rushing for an obscene 180 yards?
    MM: well, ah
    KA: one of the greatest all around performances in playoff history. So you did not consider my client to address your current needs?
    MM: Hey, this is 2017. That's ancient history.
    KA: Ancient history, okay.
    KA: Mr. McCarthy, who was your defensive coordinator on that day.
    KA: Sir, I remind you you're under oath!
    MM: Dom Capers
    KA: Dom Capers?
    MM: That's what I said.
    KA: And who is your defensive coordinator now?
    KA: Surely, you have changed defensive coordinator's by now. 2013 was ancient history, right?
    MM: I'm a highly successful NFL head coach.
    MM: And don't call me Shirley.
    KA: No more questions.

Brilliant !! I believe you absolutely 'Nailed It'

So far and out in front we have a Winner and esoxx.

A Winner because.... well esoxx as I've come to know you, your ... 'a WINNER".