Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Bennett the turd will forever be remembered by Packers fans as the guy who dropped the pass on the play Rodgers broke his collar bone. What a butterfinger.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Bennett the turd will forever be remembered by Packers fans as the guy who dropped the pass on the play Rodgers broke his collar bone. What a butterfinger.
    Unlike Julius Peppers and Charles Woodson, who completely turned my shallow and loosely held opinion on them around by being pretty stand up and forthright guys on the Packers, Bennett was everything I remember hearing about from his time on the Cowboys.

Kinda goofy, not really focused, not the most reliable. Poor hands, good blocker.

Remember earlier in the season when Romo let loose a black hole of silence when Nantz set him up to talk at length about his former teammate?

Best moment of silence on a Packer broadcast ever.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Remember earlier in the season when Romo let loose a black hole of silence when Nantz set him up to talk at length about his former teammate?

Best moment of silence on a Packer broadcast ever.
    lol...dang it. i missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    lol...dang it. i missed that.
    He said the most generic sentence as though it might be an introduction into a funny or insightful Bennett story. And then nothing ....
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He said the most generic sentence as though it might be an introduction into a funny or insightful Bennett story. And then nothing ....
    lol...sometimes the lay-out says more than any story.