Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Whoops..a double post.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-10-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Try to understand this:

What any Packer RE: Michael Bennett..... says or thinks or tweets isn't of any concern to me.

As a fan it`s just this:

A) The Packers released him reportedly ``for à failure to disclose an injury.

B) From that I would assume he must have an injury or some other issue like something mental or emotional not allowing him to be available to play football and up to a certain point in time prior to his release it became the case that the Green Bay Packers discovered à failure to disclose Issue....Thus the RELEASE.

C) If in fact I was his Agent and was well aware that Martellus Bennett was ìn fact`capable of playing and desiring to play after being released by the Green Bay Packers`. I would be pulling for him to be received by another NFL Team and active again playing for that NFL Team ASAP.

In fact... I posted that in a thread before the New England Patriots pulled him off the Waiver Wire.

We are now learning that `ìn fact `Michael Bennett is practising for the New England Patriots. That might mean that he`s OK to play for his former team.

D) As an NFL fan it is simply à good for Michael Bennett story to me. As a GreenBay Packer fan it`s a bit of a Mystery why he was released by the Green Bay Packers under ' à failure to disclose`or what didn`t he disclose in terms of an injury or some emotional or mental issue?

What is missing here Pugger?

I'm just as you say a fan and that's not my business but I do perceive that the Green Bay Packer BRASS may have found themselves in possibly an embarassing situation.

Isn't it something like MM being 'all in' and Brett Hundley and then we learn that the Packers went after QB Brian Hoyer before the NE Patriots scooped him after his release fromthe San Fran 49ers.

Isn't it very possible the wheels are coming off things and Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy or their may be a communication and co-operation Issue...it's otherwise deemed a failure to communicate or a failure of 'Ill have your back if you have mine'?
    I'm not talking about Bennett's tweets. I was talking about what David Bahktiari tweeted and how he and his teammates felt about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I'm not talking about Bennett's tweets. I was talking about what David Bahktiari tweeted and how he and his teammates felt about this situation.
    Please Read my Post #58...this thread.

You have ZERO and anything clearly damning and Packer Players not down with Martellus Bennett.

This looks like 'a backfire .. back draft' to me.

The Green Bay Packer BRASS had better let this one simply be swept under the rug.

Arn't they very good at that anyway?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-10-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    You have ZERO and anything clearly damning and Packer Players not down with Martellus Bennett.

except this:

Kind of disappointed with how he handled stuff
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck