Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From Jordy Nelson:

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Not sure what to make of it. His point was after his retirement musings he was convinced the Packers were about to fuck him. I would imagine the Packers felt the same way in reverse given the financial commitment.

Maybe a perfect storm of mistrust? The fact he shows up in New England practicing makes me wary that the entire story is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Not sure what to make of it. His point was after his retirement musings he was convinced the Packers were about to fuck him. I would imagine the Packers felt the same way in reverse given the financial commitment.

Maybe a perfect storm of mistrust? The fact he shows up in New England practicing makes me wary that the entire story is out there.
    Except, and I might have the timeline wrong, he mused about retirement THEN suddenly couldn't practice because of the shoulder. Hard to see where the team did something there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    That’s the money shot to me. If you are hurt so much and you saw 3 other doctors that all said you needed surgery to fix your shoulder, why are you now practicing with NE without having the surgery?

Sorry Marty but you are a punk bitch after tha5 move.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston