Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If I were a player up in GB I would feel like he bailed and I would be pissed. To hell with him. I pray NE never sniffs the SB this season.
    The Packers outright released him " for filure to disclose...

The Green Bay Packers were the aggressor here. The Packers said Bye Bye Martellus Bennett.

Martellus Bennett bacame a FA and has every right to pursue his career.

Packer players (may quietly even be pleased) for Martellus Bennett's good fortunes; or that he was able to secure work in the NFL again so soon and 'Low and Behold' with a REAL Super Bowl Contender. The New England Patriots with Hoody Genius just doing what he always has done or make every effort to improve his Patriots.

Bill Belichick is frankly again simply the NFL Genius. He's simply again 'on the job' daily competent. We'll now be able to see how this all plays out.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-09-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

The Green Bay Packers were the aggressor here. The Packers said Bye Bye Martellus Bennett.

Packer players (may quietly even be pleased) for Martellus Bennett's good fortunes;or that he was able to secure work in the NFL again so soon and 'Low and Behold' with a REAL Super Bowl Contender. The New England Patriots with Hoody Genius just doing what he always has done or make every effort to improve his Patriots.

Bill Belichick is frankly again simply the NFL Genius. He's simply again 'on the job' daily competent. We'll now be able to see how this all plays out.
    Did you not read Bahk's tweet?

I don't give a damn about anyone's tweet and Martellus Bennett.

What any Packer says or thinks or Tweets isn't of any concern to me.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I don't give a damn about anyone's tweet and Martellus Bennett.

What any Packer says or thinks or Tweets isn't of any concern to me.
    I put more stock into what someone who might know more about what is going on at 1265 than a fan like you or me.

I am not seeing it on his feed. What was the Tweet?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am not seeing it on his feed. What was the Tweet?
    It is on the page over on Footballs Future.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/t...ennett/?page=9

Packer players (may quietly even be pleased) for Martellus Bennett's good fortunes; or that he was able to secure work in the NFL again so soon and 'Low and Behold' with a REAL Super Bowl Contender. The New England Patriots with Hoody Genius just doing what he always has done or make every effort to improve his Patriots.

So TT is a no talent hack who doesn't try to improve his roster through FA, but Hoody is a Genius for signing the guy TT signed through FA...got it. And his brother is going to kick my ass.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So TT is a no talent hack who doesn't try to improve his roster through FA, but Hoody is a Genius for signing the guy TT signed through FA...got it. And his brother is going to kick my ass.
    You must have a coaching staff that can properly coach talent.

Arn't we seeing that in Green Bay that coaching staff may be very limited compared with what is in The New England Patriots Organization?

Are New England fans not really pleased with everything and Patriots?

Why is there 'any discussion at all' and Green Bay Packer fans wanting to see any or all of: the Packer GM and HC and parts of to all of the Coaching Staff and Scouting Staff... GONE !? FIRED !

It's over the TOP too obvious or 'way too obvious' that after Aaron Rodgers there's a REAL MESS in Green Bay.

If you don't see that then I'll suggest that your in a severe state of DENIAL. Maybe your not really as I am trying to do or paying strict attention to it all and Green Bay Packers.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-10-2017 at 01:06 PM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Why is there 'any discussion at all' and Green Bay Packer fans wanting to see any or all of: the Packer GM and HC and parts of to all of the Coaching Staff and Scouting Staff... GONE !? FIRED !
    because not everyone agrees with your dire assessment of the entire organization.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Torn rotator cuff.

Ian Rapoport
    Just reported on @gmfb: The #Packers waived TE Martellus Bennett because of a torn rotator cuff, per sources. He may try to play through it, but if he cannot, the #Patriots could put him on Injured Reserve. No risk for them.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

No risk for NE? Haven't they become responsible for rest of this year's contract?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    No risk for NE? Haven't they become responsible for rest of this year's contract?
    I don’t think so. His contract for this year is paid by Green Bay. We may be able to get out of part of the signing bonus through arbitration. New England is responsible for the remainder of his contract.

Yes, New England is responsible for the rest of the contract this year. But its not guaranteed base salaries, so basically its week to week at this point.

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss
    Martellus Bennett is present at Patriots practice, which reflects how he passed his physical with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Mike Reiss @MikeReiss
    Martellus Bennett is present at Patriots practice, which reflects how he passed his physical with the team.
    Boy, that rotator cuff healed up pretty quick, huh?

Why does a Seattle Seahawks DE matter to the Packers?

Rotator cuff, eh? What about the paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar, and narcissistic personality disorders? What kind of medical staff was this anyway?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

aaaaand he passes his physical. "ok...please cough."

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    aaaaand he passes his physical. "ok...please cough."
    There is absolutely nothing and damning there on Martellus Bennett.

Why on earth is Woodcock sticking up for Bennett?