Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bennett Released For Failure to Disclose Medical Condition

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    As that is and as that is 'the TRUTH' it certainly is damning and Ted Thompson.

I'll add this:

This one is a strange one.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

So you're telling me that suddenly the Packers, a team known to be conservative with injuries and known for treating its players well when it comes to their health, suddenly just tried forcing this one guy to play through an injury that required surgery.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

He was saying things, man. Things.

Like rest and ice are your best friend.

It almost sounds like Bennett just went ahead and got the surgery done on his own.

that just proves it all BS

packers doc is insanely conservative

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that just proves it all BS

packers doc is insanely conservative
    Yep. We've pissed and moaned about their conservative approach for years.

From Jordy Nelson:

Not sure what to make of it. His point was after his retirement musings he was convinced the Packers were about to fuck him. I would imagine the Packers felt the same way in reverse given the financial commitment.

Maybe a perfect storm of mistrust? The fact he shows up in New England practicing makes me wary that the entire story is out there.

Wow this guy is dumber than I thought and a real POS. Putting out the BS about Dr. McKenzie will backfire big time on him. He's going to get buried on this.

Is this ligitimate?

The thing here that rings out to me is Martellus Bennett (again if this is the TRUTH or REAL) on the advice of three (non related to the Green Bay Packer... DOCTORS) and all three advised that he had to get whatever fixed.

He then followed up after those three Doctor consultations by securing a sugical repair all and of his own accord.

Frankly I have been a fan od Pro Sports for over 60 years and has this type of thing and player injury ever happened just like this before?

Where this might go is going to be a education and Pro Sports and how injuries are handled at all levels.

It's a mess.

** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Wow this guy is dumber than I thought and a real POS. Putting out the BS about Dr. McKenzie will backfire big time on him. He's going to get buried on this.
    This is way out there.....weird.

Here's the problem. he practiced today, and said he's completely healthy in an interview. so if he's "completely healthy" then what's the point of this?

I was a HUGE Bennett fan/supporter. Now's he's just proving to be a bitch. He can post every day now about how the packers f'd him. F him. pull the string out of your V and play football.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    Because now that he has Tom Brady @ qb, it doesn't bother him as much......
    Rodgers - "We need to win one of these"

Hundley - "Ouch, my shoulder"

Brady - "Man those packers are bitches, I'm good."
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Rodgers weighs in:

aaronrodgers12I've been working with Dr. McKenzie for 13 years, and as well as being a phenomenal doctor, he's also become a close friend. He's done surgery on me twice, and I trust him and his opinion implicitly. Doc has always tried to protect me and my future, even if it meant protecting me from myself and my desire to get back on the field before I should. #gbpfamily #mydoc #ibackpat

Also Leroy Butler and TJ Lang.

Seems like the attack on Dr. McKenzie has touched a nerve.

The path has been illuminated. The Packers will rally around Dr. McKenzie and hold the season together by a thread until Rodgers returns. They sneak into the playoffs at 9-7 and go on a run for the ages, defeating the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Not sure what to make of it. His point was after his retirement musings he was convinced the Packers were about to fuck him. I would imagine the Packers felt the same way in reverse given the financial commitment.

Maybe a perfect storm of mistrust? The fact he shows up in New England practicing makes me wary that the entire story is out there.
    Except, and I might have the timeline wrong, he mused about retirement THEN suddenly couldn't practice because of the shoulder. Hard to see where the team did something there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

There were more instagram posts: