Thread: COLIN COWHER------OH NOOOO---"RODGERS SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE "

Blog Entries
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Yes.

This sports announcer makes absolutely good and fair sense. Really given what we see in Green Bay and BRASS now; does anyone actually believe the Packers have another Super Bow appearance much more win in them with Aaron Rodgers?

I wonder who Aaron Rodgers might decide to play QB for and get 'a Real Shot' at another Super Bow?

There is this:

Aaron has to come back really strong next Season or in the future regain his former Top Status amonhg all NFL QB's.

My first concern is for Aaron Rodgers and that. That he returns and up to 'Full Speed'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-10-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Maybe Rodgers could pretend he's retiring or has a rotator cuff tear. It's been done before.

Aaron Rodgers time as a Green Bay Packer may soon be over:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay...-rodgers-3745/

In 2013 Aaron Rodgers signed a 5 year, $110,000,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $33,250,000 signing bonus, $54,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $22,000,000.

Those 5 Years are up this Season.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

This is a moot point. Rodgers doesn't have an out after this year. That's an out for the team. I agree the smart play for a star quarterback is to leave 'cause otherwise your organization gets Favre'd, Manning'd or I guess Rodgers'd, where the team is so consistently competitive that they bleed good players to everyone else.

well, thats the second big named national guy who has now said the same exact thing this week

Colin Cowher is the radio version of Martellus Bennett's twitter account.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

If anything, Cowherd being against them is a decent indicator that the Packers are now headed in the right direction.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The smart move is to look to a decent franchise without a QB, that has been stockpiling top 5 defensive draft picks for 5 years or so. Make sure they've added at least a competent coach if not GM. Denver comes to mind. SF with Hairball comes to mind. Texans come to mind. Rodgers can look for situations like that because "The Packers refuse to surround him with the talent he needs to win™."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Rodgers doesn't have an out after this year. That's an out for the team.
    everything i've seen says the out is his. please post a site that says something to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    everything i've seen says the out is his. please post a site that says something to the contrary.
    If you google this you won't find anything that says AR can opt out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If you google this you won't find anything that says AR can opt out.
    Check this out Pugger:

He signed a Five Year Contract in 2013 so that this is the last of those 5 years, or 2013-17.

" Aaron Rodgers signed a 5 year, $110,000,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $33,250,000 signing bonus, $54,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $22,000,000. In 2017, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $12,550,000, a roster bonus of $600,000 and a workout bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $20,300,000 and a dead cap value of $19,700,000. "

" POTENTIAL OUT: 2018, 5 YR, $87,017,029; $0 DEAD CAP "
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

He signed an extension in 2013 with 2 years remaining on his existing deal at the time. This is all just click bait. Please stop feeding these shitty reporters. Rodgers isn’t going anywhere unless the Vikings have another Hershel Walker type trade in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Check this out Pugger:

He signed a Five Year Contract in 2013 so that this is the last of those 5 years, or 2013-17.

" Aaron Rodgers signed a 5 year, $110,000,000 contract with the Green Bay Packers, including a $33,250,000 signing bonus, $54,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $22,000,000. In 2017, Rodgers will earn a base salary of $12,550,000, a roster bonus of $600,000 and a workout bonus of $500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $20,300,000 and a dead cap value of $19,700,000. "

" POTENTIAL OUT: 2018, 5 YR, $87,017,029; $0 DEAD CAP "
    that means the team can cut him after this year and there would be zero cap penalty

he still has 2 years left after this year

however, coward and lebatard were both saying he should demand to be traded this offseason, not just opt out and sign with another team

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    He signed an extension in 2013 with 2 years remaining on his existing deal at the time. This is all just click bait. Please stop feeding these shitty reporters. Rodgers isn’t going anywhere unless the Vikings have another Hershel Walker type trade in the works.
    he could say trade me and get something for me, or i'll retire and you'll become the browns, or the pre favre packers

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he could say trade me and get something for me, or i'll retire and you'll become the browns, or the pre favre packers
    He could also sprout wings from his ass. Or he could become transgender. Either way, clickbait articles are shit and so is Colin Cowherd
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    He could also sprout wings from his ass. Or he could become transgender. Either way, clickbait articles are shit and so is Colin Cowherd