Thread: Official Packers vs. Bears II Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I'll watch and root for the win every week. Fuck tanking.
    I doubt we'll tank but unless their play improves big time I don't see a lot of victories in our future this season.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I doubt we'll tank but unless their play improves big time I don't see a lot of victories in our future this season.
    Stubby is the best coach in history when his back is against the wall. Don't count him out yet. Wait for the playoffs for that.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Here for the game, and like others mentioned, rooting to the end. Fuck tanking, never want to see it. Dammit though, the Bears punter better see the field, that was beyond painful last week.

For more thoughts on the mess the team is in, see the thread I started about getting backup QB field time http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...470#post949470
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Its a punt!!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.