Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I think that was a signature win in the Mike Sherman era, correct?

I think it's funny to watch us as Packer fans overreact one way, then another. On Sunday morning we - myself included - were debating the merits of firing Capers, of tanking to get a better pick, of cleaning house altogether. By Monday morning, we were calculating the Packers' playoff chances - this year.

I am going to try to view this season through the lens of narrative - what will the story be this year, besides Rodgers's injury? I will be curious to see if and how Hundley develops as he plays more, which players step up, whether the defense can stop a decent passing game at all, and so on. Should be interesting, especially regarding Hundley's development and the development of the rest of this year's rookie crop.

I also think that the Damarious Randall story is interesting - he's actually playing pretty well these days.

If only they could rush the passer.

I don't expect much, but will follow with interest and, I hope, less frustration and anger than I felt after the Lions game.
You're taking all the fun out of it! I will continue to judge this team on whether or not it wins the Super Bowl! grrrrrrrr