Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Official Ravens Week

Health update: https://scout.com/nfl/packers/Articl...tice-110541062

Rodgers gets some limited work during practice
    Burnett had injured his hammy against Dallas, but his groin versus New Orleans
    Monty re-injured his fractured ribs
    They were all rehabbing
    Bulaga is obviously going on IR

Quentin Dial is back practicing
    Demetri Goodson is back, still on PUP

Kevin King was limited with a shoulder. Also limited were McCray, Brooks and Perry.

M3 thinks Monty has a chance but I think its obvious that injury needs more time or he will be in and out of the lineup all year.
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-16-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I refuse to link to it but ol' Scoops McGinn is back on his hobby horse of slow, banger running backs being essential to Packer cold weather football.

He even used his term of endearment for Edgar Bennett, mudder.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Monty reinsured his fractured ribs
    Nice to know he is thinking ahead.

I refuse to link to it but ol' Scoops McGinn is back on his hobby horse of slow, banger running backs being essential to Packer cold weather football.

He even used his term of endearment for Edgar Bennett, mudder.
    Except Edgar wasn't a banger. He was slow and not especially quick, yes, but he didn't run people over the way Levens did. In fact, I think we can say without controversy that, of all the Packer running backs who have lacked every single elite RB trait, Bennett was by far the best.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Except Edgar wasn't a banger. He was slow and not especially quick, yes, but he didn't run people over the way Levens did. In fact, I think we can say without controversy that, of all the Packer running backs who have lacked every single elite RB trait, Bennett was by far the best.
    As reliable as he was, Edgar never failed to get tripped up by a ankle or foot grab by the last possible would-be tackler.

Mainly I think Bob is remembering Edgar (I assume he is as I haven't read it but am relying on the use of the mudder description normally deployed for Bennett) having success versus the Bears in Chicago in the elements.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Why is Builaga on the 53?
    He will most likely go on IR once we can activate Spriggs.

Great post and accurate as well.

His greatest trait was that he was reliable. Until he got hurt.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

son of a ...

Is the Packer's plan to go through the rest of the season with just two TE's?

I know they can move people around based on formation, but it won't take much to be down to one TE the way this team has been going.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Is the Packer's plan to go through the rest of the season with just two TE's?

I know they can move people around based on formation, but it won't take much to be down to one TE the way this team has been going.
    Given the production, it already feels like they have only one TE.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Jason Wilde‏
    @jasonjwilde
    #Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers acknowledges that rookie CB Kevin King's injured shoulder 'has been an issue.' Kid has toughed it out, but it is a problem.

OK. How long has he had a shoulder issue?

Packer Report‏
    @PackerReport
    Campen on Spriggs: Took another step in pads today. Taking a lot of reps. He'll be ready quickly.

SPRIGGS™!

Packer Report‏
    @PackerReport
    Campen on Spriggs: Took another step in pads today. Taking a lot of reps. He'll be ready quickly.

SPRIGGS™!
    be ready...for what? sitting on the bench? at this point he's probably the #3 at LT.

Gonna feel like a preseason game. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon with the call.

As reliable as he was, Edgar never failed to get tripped up by a ankle or foot grab by the last possible would-be tackler.

Mainly I think Bob is remembering Edgar (I assume he is as I haven't read it but am relying on the use of the mudder description normally deployed for Bennett) having success versus the Bears in Chicago in the elements.
    Or the 1996 (1997) playoff game against the 49ers. Bennett had a very good day, rushing for 2 TD's on a wet field.

Justin McCray has been a godsend this year. Think id stick with him over spriggs
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Or the 1996 (1997) playoff game against the 49ers. Bennett had a very good day, rushing for 2 TD's on a wet field.
    Was that the mud bowl, with the subsequent resod of the middle of the field? Good fun.

I think Spriggs will be ahead of McCray at left tackle. McCray had his struggles there are well.

Why was everybody all cool with Monty playing with broken ribs?