Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Official Ravens Week

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Was that the mud bowl, with the subsequent resod of the middle of the field? Good fun.
    They resided the middle of the field for the divisional game with the 49ers then the league resodded the whole field for the NFCC game with Carolina. It was frozen solid anyway.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    They resided the middle of the field for the divisional game with the 49ers then the league resodded the whole field for the NFCC game with Carolina. It was frozen solid anyway.
    What shape was the field after they resided it?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Was that the mud bowl, with the subsequent resod of the middle of the field? Good fun.

With our present turf that has some synthetic fibers in there I don't see us having another mud bowl again. I heard they are going to put in a new field with those same fibers again this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Why was everybody all cool with Monty playing with broken ribs?
    I wasn't and Ty didn't play much until Jones went down.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    It took three attempts to defeat my autocorrect from making that correction.

And then I gave my self a tense problem.

I think this is how I, Robot started.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    With our present turf that has some synthetic fibers in there I don't see us having another mud bowl again. I heard they are going to put in a new field with those same fibers again this spring.
    They rip out the turf after the last home game of the year. The put in a new field every year. Taking a stadium tour during the summer is fun because there is nothing in Lambeau Field but grass. No field goal posts, no painted lines, no players benches. Just a large lawn inside a stadium.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    Jason Wilde‏
    @jasonjwilde
    #Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers acknowledges that rookie CB Kevin King's injured shoulder 'has been an issue.' Kid has toughed it out, but it is a problem.

OK. How long has he had a shoulder issue?
    He left the field in the Saints game holding the shoulder. He went right back in, but then really winced on another tackle.

I think Spriggs will be ahead of McCray at left tackle. McCray had his struggles there are well.
    What about right tackle?
    Go PACK

I dunno, but the ABs resting on the resided felled through perfect passes.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    He left the field in the Saints game holding the shoulder. He went right back in, but then really winced on another tackle.
    Well, NE could use another corner...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Someone on Wilde’s Twitter feed said he hurt this shoulder his senior year and hand to wear a brace.

Someone on Wilde’s Twitter feed said he hurt this shoulder his senior year and hand to wear a brace.
    he wore a hand brace for a shudder?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    he wore a hand brace for a shudder?
    Exacto

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think that was a signature win in the Mike Sherman era, correct?

I think it's funny to watch us as Packer fans overreact one way, then another. On Sunday morning we - myself included - were debating the merits of firing Capers, of tanking to get a better pick, of cleaning house altogether. By Monday morning, we were calculating the Packers' playoff chances - this year.

I am going to try to view this season through the lens of narrative - what will the story be this year, besides Rodgers's injury? I will be curious to see if and how Hundley develops as he plays more, which players step up, whether the defense can stop a decent passing game at all, and so on. Should be interesting, especially regarding Hundley's development and the development of the rest of this year's rookie crop.

I also think that the Damarious Randall story is interesting - he's actually playing pretty well these days.

If only they could rush the passer.

I don't expect much, but will follow with interest and, I hope, less frustration and anger than I felt after the Lions game.
    I'm still on the tank and fire Capers bandwagon. I am hoping TT pulls a sherman, but doesn't piss on himself. Hundly improves, we package him with our 1st at about 15 and move up to pick 7 and get a big time pass rusher.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Hundly improves, we package him with our 1st at about 15 and move up to pick 7 and get a big time pass rusher.
    Whenever I see the word "package" I assume the trade proposal is gonna be a doozy. (I have no idea what Hundley's value could be.)

first

i really hate the fucking throwback uniforms

too many different colors, and the pants look horrible with the blue and gold

second, i've ridden on the back of the baltimore d and special teams almost all year in FF. they're pretty damn good there

They rip out the turf after the last home game of the year. The put in a new field every year. Taking a stadium tour during the summer is fun because there is nothing in Lambeau Field but grass. No field goal posts, no painted lines, no players benches. Just a large lawn inside a stadium.
    and it look gorgeous

i had to have someone associated with the packers point out the fake blades of grass. even on my hands and knees with 2 people pointing at one i couldn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I'm still on the tank and fire Capers bandwagon. I am hoping TT pulls a sherman, but doesn't piss on himself. Hundly improves, we package him with our 1st at about 15 and move up to pick 7 and get a big time pass rusher.
    i'm guessing we're gonna bring back a-rod, he's gonna win out, and we're still gonna miss the playoffs meaning we'll be picking in the 20's

and unless hundley improves A LOT, we aren't getting much for him. maybe a 3rd rounder if we're lucky

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    first

i really hate the fucking throwback uniforms

too many different colors, and the pants look horrible with the blue and gold

second, i've ridden on the back of the baltimore d and special teams almost all year in FF. they're pretty damn good there
    Baltimore has a really good pass defense and a really bad pass offense. Could make for an ugly game. Might as well wear the ugly uniforms.

Have no fear, SPRIGGS™ is here!

Packer Report @PackerReport
    As expected: Bulaga to IR, Springs returns from IR and Kerridge promoted from PS to add to backfield and special teams.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.