Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Thought on Montgomery's Future

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Edgar became a pass receiving demon. Not sure about stats, but he very sure-handed. Plus the blitz picker upper.

As I recall, sort of, Brandon Jackson was excellent for one season. Maybe it was two.

He shined bright like diamonds in the sky. Then he was gone - disappeared in Ohio.

if you are going to make a reference to diamonds so you can post a video, please use a good, no great song

done by someone withactual talent and a forehead less then 4 feet tall

Ha! I did think about that song, but decided to gay it up to piss off the fellas.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Ha! I did think about that song, but decided to gay it up to piss off the fellas.
    that's the way you roll
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Brandon Jackson is now a coaching intern with the Packers. McCarthy said in training camp that he almost looks like he could still play. Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Brandon Jackson is now a coaching intern with the Packers. McCarthy said in training camp that he almost looks like he could still play. Hmmmm.....
    Same age as Adrian Peterson, 32. Give him a drug test and 3 cone drill.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about?
    Sorry. You switched gears from Montgomery to Williams so with no warning or setup whatsoever and I thought you meant Monty when you said "so its gonna take more then 1 decent game against a really shitty team to prove he's actually a RB"
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.