Thread: This Might Be Worth Considering

This Might Be Worth Considering

https://247sports.com/nfl/tampa-bay-...ers--110634550

The guy used to be damn good - a couple of great years even after an ACL injury a long time ago. I don't think he's had any drug or character issues. And he is apparently motivated to play for the Packers.

We have mediocrity now. Kendrick IMO is worse than Richard Rodgers who isn't anything special.
    Last edited by texaspackerbacker; 11-18-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

What is this?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

oops, I forgot to post the link - it's there now, though.

I think Paul Coffman is looking for a gig!

guy hasn't played in 4 years and hasn't made the pro bowl in 10

he tried out for us last year, and we didn't offer him a contract. that should sum things up

Hey, I'd like to play for the Packers!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I still say, Winslow at age 34 just might be better than Kendrick - it wouldn't take much.

If he wasn't good enough to unseat Dick Rod during his last tryout, why would he be better now?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    guy hasn't played in 4 years and hasn't made the pro bowl in 10

he tried out for us last year, and we didn't offer him a contract. that should sum things up
    It should, yet here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c

Joe Louis was 75 year ole when he fought Rocky Marciano!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If he wasn't good enough to unseat Dick Rod during his last tryout, why would he be better now?
    In pro sports, an extra year into your 30s is always a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    In pro sports, an extra year into your 30s is always a good thing.
    How's his motorcycle these days?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    It should, yet here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c

Joe Louis was 75 year ole when he fought Rocky Marciano!
    there they go, evrytime i talk about boxing, some white man gotta pull rocky marciano out their ass, thats their one

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    there they go, evrytime i talk about boxing, some white man gotta pull rocky marciano out their ass, thats their one
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Now your into the REAL Stuff !
    hahaha

Those Guy's were making a very STRONG Point and support for Rocky Marciano.

ROCKY Marciano was clearly and simply devastating. Arguably the very BEST ALL TIME Heavy Weight Boxer. I like Ali very much...his attitude and style was all the talk and boxing when I was a Teen.I mean really from 1947-56 Marciano's Record: 49-0 (43 KOs) and The only undefeated heavyweight world champion in history. Renowned for that ferocious punch and awesome dedication and heartheart. Rocky Marciano won his HW championship with a 13th-round knockout of Jersey Joe Walcott - September 1952. … He made six defenses before retiring in 1956. Holy Moses how he's not considered as or near THE BEST I don't get it !?

Even greater than Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis. Nahhh ROCKY was 'THE BEST for many people and I say let them have that because he was extraordinary in his preparation and demonstration of his will to be the Champ'. He had incredible KO power in both hands.

As a child I saw a lot of his fights with my Father. Boxing was a huge deal in my life.

We loved watching the really great and old style Boxers.

Sugar Ray Robinson easily the Greatest All Time Boxer; Muhammed Ali; (Films of Featherweight, lightweight, welterweight Henry Armstrong and Featherweight Willie Pep (what a beauty) and Heavyweights Joe Louis and Jack Dempsey just to name a few of the TOP Ten Greatest).

How about the likes of Lightweight Roberto Duran Damn but until he met up with 'that wrong Guy' in Sugar Ray Leonard he was amazing.

How about amongst the lighter Boxers Julian 'The Hawk' Jackson. That fella had amazing POWER. He was something else again.

Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-24-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Here's another Video and Power Boxers red. Rocky Marciana makes this Top Ten List;10 Most Dangerous Boxers Of All Time.

Rocky just didn't have KO Hands; his hands were as devastating as a grenade going off in yur face.

He didn't just beat a Guy.

He beat him so badly that just before and after the KO that Guy might not know his Mothers Maiden Name.

10 Most Dangerous Boxers Of All Time

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau