That was really one of the worst offensive performances I've seen since Brett1 had one of his annual stinkers. I'm usually pretty patient and very realistic when it comes to evaluating young players, but Hundley doesn't really seem to be progressing. In fact, it seems obvious that he can't or won't step up into the pocket and he can't or won't move in his progressions past his primary receiver.

It also seems obvious that he ALWAYS rolls right when flushed from the pocket and really runs himself so far right that he couldn't make a play if he wanted to. He also anticipates pressure when it really isn't there. The other problem that he has is no ability to anticipate or throw a receiver open, although experience might improve this problem.

What I don't see is experience helping his myriad other tendencies. At this point, I don't know what you do to have a functional offense with Hundley as the QB. Opposing defenses have enough tape to play to his many weaknesses as the Ravens obviously did.

I suppose we can hope that the other teams' personnel make mistakes so that we can score and that our defense can keep us in the game, but we really don't have that skilled a defense.

This is going to be a long season and I see no realistic way, without Rodgers, that we can end up 8-8.