Thread: Official Packers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    No reason to bail on that pocket.
    Hundley has been responsible for most of the issues in the pocket, not the O line.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Hundley has been responsible for most of the issues in the pocket, not the O line.
    He wanted the flat route but DE beat Mccray but a bit upfield and was in a position to block it.

But instead of resetting and stepping up, he moved toward the center and retreated just bit which gave McCray and Taylor a bad angle and let his guy release.

He had a double team in middle and if he stepped up, each Tackle gets his guy blocked again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Terrible tackle by Martinez and a ridiculous hand slap to head that gets called everytime unless you are Rodgers.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Terrible tackle by Martinez and a ridiculous hand slap to head that gets called everytime unless you are Rodgers.
    Was he driving his arm or just following through?
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Was reaching with left arm to hit Flacco's arm on throw. Wasn't going to get a sack.

But he got shoved just after throw so arm shoved past shoulder into neck and helmet.

Was reaching with left arm to hit Flack's arm on throw. Wasn't going to get a sack.

But he got shoved just after throw so arm shoved past shoulder into neck and helmet.
    Was a decent arm hit, but not a devastating or deliberate hit to head. Hard to ignore by Ref due to location. Like raising your hand while committing penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    following through, he was trying to bad down the pass. But striking the QB in the head during or after the throw is pretty much zero tolerance. Have to make sure it doesn't happen.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Sweet play!! HAHA

Martinez on that pass to the back short made a TERRIBLE attempt at a tackle.

STEP UP IN THE POCKET!!

Did he lose handle on the ball? He didn't even make first guy miss.