Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs. Ravens Game Day Thread

Our offense has looked pretty pathetic. Williams has run hard, but he doesn't seem to have a 2nd gear. Hundley just doesn't seem to have down and distance awareness. He makes a couple of plays, then looks foolish on the next 2 plays.

I'd much rather have mediocre than this.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    See...If you were playing the Raven defense at least you would have SOMETHING to be happy about. instead you are all sarcastic and ornery.
    It's the same thing as betting against your team. I'd never do it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Damn, it's the 4th quarter already? Shit...
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    i remember the idiots who wanted Moss to score 4 TDs but have the Packers still win. Same thing with MN fans wanting Freeman to score but still win. My reaction: Piss off.
    Went to watch a game at sports bar a few years ago with some guys who played FF. All they cared about all afternoon were the stats coming out of the games. Some even had printed sheets. I was there to watch football.

The Ravens just need to give the ball back to Hundley. He is their best weapon.

Randall is back after bopping his head.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

their punter has better accuracy with his foot then our QB has with his arm

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Exactly.
    I don't give a shit about the Raven defense in fantasy...I Just know the Packers are a clusterfuck right now. Doesn't take a genius to diagnose that.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I'm not gonna say anything more about FF. It know people like it, and it's OK. It's just not for me.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    their punter has better accuracy with his foot then our QB has with his arm
    lol
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Randall is back after bopping his head.
    some parts of his body are just not essential.

this is why i detest FF
    So you don't want to know the 3rd quarter projections for my weekly matchup?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

It's the same thing as betting against your team. I'd never do it.
    It is not the same... just admit that you are ornery and want all kids off your lawn.

just admit that you are ornery and want all kids off your lawn.
    well this is true

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So you don't want to know the 3rd quarter projections for my weekly matchup?
    Does it end with the Packers scoring any points?

It is not the same... just admit that you are ornery and want all kids off your lawn.
    It fucks up enjoying the games when you need to concern yourself with who scores the fucking td.

I love Adams. He knows he dropped the last one and I bet he told Hundley that no matter what, throw it to me.

seems like adams is the go to guy

Does it end with the Packers scoring any points?
    I can compartmentalize enough not to have any Packer players on the FF team.

I'm becoming old and crotchety. Just for practice I step outside and yell at kids to get off of my lawn even when there aren't any kids there.