Thread: Whither Callahan?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    You'd guess wrong, Rand. Just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. So, if you were the Vikes you would have promoted Kyle Sloter to the #1 QB when Bradford went down instead of going shopping for a Keenum?

As far as injuries and player losses, welcome to the NFL. Minnesota is the poster child for that, Dallas isn't far behind. Look at Miami. Fix it Stubby!!! We impatient fans demand action now! I'm mad as hell and I ain't going to take this anymore!!!!

hahahahaha
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    You'd guess wrong, Rand. Just throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks. So, if you were the Vikes you would have promoted Kyle Sloter to the #1 QB when Bradford went down instead of going shopping for a Keenum?

As far as injuries and player losses, welcome to the NFL. Minnesota is the poster child for that, Dallas isn't far behind. Look at Miami. Fix it Stubby!!! We impatient fans demand action now! I'm mad as hell and I ain't going to take this anymore!!!!

hahahahaha
    Dallas? They just lost their best player to suspension and now their offense is sputtering. Sound familiar? MN has a good defense and Keenum is playing out of his mind but even if they win the division I don't see them beating the Eagles in the post season. Miami is a joke. We get all of their games down here and their games are real yawners.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Dallas? They just lost their best player to suspension and now their offense is sputtering. Sound familiar? MN has a good defense and Keenum is playing out of his mind but even if they win the division I don't see them beating the Eagles in the post season. Miami is a joke. We get all of their games down here and their games are real yawners.
    Both Dallas and MN are better than us right now. And Philly was a big player in the FA market. I don't think you can survive these days employing a strict Draft and Development plan...unless you have an all-World QB.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers