Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week 11 vs. Baltimore

More Banjo: Week 11 vs. Baltimore

Packers won the yardage battle. 265 to 219.

And that is all you need to know about that stat. And this game.
    Last edited by pbmax; 11-19-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Devante Mays, 3 carries, -1 yards, 2 fumbles.

TV said Clark had a knee. Silverstein says ankle. McCray had a knee injury and Spriggs came in.

Randall left with a broken neck and was judged no worse for wear.

A person related to me by biology wants to chime in that the Packers have no hope with Aaron Rodgers out. This person is not teamcheez1. This person MAY be a developing teenage cynic.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

What do you say to the banjo player in the three piece suit?

"Will the defendant please rise."
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

What should you do if you run over a banjo?

Back up…
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

HaHa call Ravens center (Ryan Jensen) who stayed engaged with Clark after a tackle "Trash" for continuing to push Clark while Clark's legs were tied up in the pile. Said he saw the guy play dirty on tape too.

https://scout.com/nfl/packers/Articl...jury-110762473

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    What do you say to the banjo player in the three piece suit?

"Will the defendant please rise."
    Where's your Harmonica?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

“Brett Hundley’s our starter. I believe in Brett Hundley,” McCarthy said in his postgame press conference.

McCarthy said that Hundley “will definitely improve from this” and promised that he’d remain the starter against the Steelers next week.

(Can't play much worse)

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    “Brett Hundley’s our starter. I believe in Brett Hundley,” McCarthy said in his postgame press conference.

McCarthy said that Hundley “will definitely improve from this” and promised that he’d remain the starter against the Steelers next week.

(Can't play much worse)
    he also should have improved after each of his last 3 games, but he somehow got worse

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy says he did not consider playing QB Joe Callahan vs. #Ravens. Said he was still trying to win the game.

Jersey Al - GBP‏
    @JerseyAlGBP
    Any thoughts to switching quarterbacks? MM: No.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy: "You know, with Jamaal Williams, I was concerned as far as his number of touches. I had a number in mind. Devante Mays, I also had a number in mind for him. And after the fumble, I lost confidence in him."

I UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLDING ON TO THE FOOTBALL AND SENDING A MESSAGE, BUT WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CARRIES THEN?

#Packers RB Devante Mays declined an interview request. “I’m not answering any questions,” he said. Mays fumbled on his first two carries of the season today.

MOST SENSIBLE THING SAID POSTGAME OTHER THAN DANIELS SAYING HE DID NOT PEE HIS PANTS

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport
    Whitehead enters the game without Randall.

SO WHITEHEAD WAS THE #4 CB AHEAD OF PIPKINS

#Packers LG Lane Taylor on Devante Mays fumbling his first two carries: "It happens. Kareem Hunt, he fumbled his first carry and obviously he turned out OK. He’ll be OK. He’s a good back. He’ll rebound."

Ryan Wood‏ @ByRyanWood
    Since Brett Hundley took over as #Packers starting QB, he is 95-157 (60.5 percent) for 940 yards, 2 TDs, 7 INTs and a 63.1 passer rating. If he qualified, that rating would have ranked behind every QB except Browns rookie DeShone Kizer entering the day

Ryan Wood‏ @ByRyanWood
    Since Brett Hundley took over as #Packers starting QB, he is 95-157 (60.5 percent) for 940 yards, 2 TDs, 7 INTs and a 63.1 passer rating. If he qualified, that rating would have ranked behind every QB except Browns rookie DeShone Kizer entering the day

Like I said, Hundley can't get any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Ryan Wood‏ @ByRyanWood

Like I said, Hundley can't get any worse.
    Are you kidding me? He can be much worse. Bill started a kid who threw 5 picks and THEN was benched.

Maybe the news guys are learning. Good quotes in the actual column, not Twitter or !%&$*! video.

Pete Dougherty: http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...ley/873472001/

“I wasn’t going to come in here and line up and try to bang the football with, frankly, one halfback that I believed in, and that’s just where Mays is right now,“ McCarthy said. “That’s more on the play caller.”

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Are you kidding me? He can be much worse. Bill started a kid who threw 5 picks and THEN was benched.
    So if you think Hundley can be much worse, you are actually paying him a compliment for his play so far?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Isn't it a little unusual for Stubby to throw players under the bus? Can't win with Callahan? No trust in Mays?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Are you kidding me? He can be much worse. Bills started a kid who threw 5 picks and THEN was benched.
    This is a good point, and perhaps a rallying cry for the rest of the season.

#atleasthesnotNathanPeterman

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Isn't it a little unusual for Stubby to throw players under the bus? Can't win with Callahan? No trust in Mays?
    he's switching to self preservation mode

its the players, not me

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

its the players, not me
    Good point.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

its the players, not me
    Not a good look.