Thread: More Banjo: Week 11 vs. Baltimore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy says he did not consider playing QB Joe Callahan vs. #Ravens. Said he was still trying to win the game.

Jersey Al - GBP‏
    @JerseyAlGBP
    Any thoughts to switching quarterbacks? MM: No.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy: "You know, with Jamaal Williams, I was concerned as far as his number of touches. I had a number in mind. Devante Mays, I also had a number in mind for him. And after the fumble, I lost confidence in him."

I UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLDING ON TO THE FOOTBALL AND SENDING A MESSAGE, BUT WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CARRIES THEN?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy says he did not consider playing QB Joe Callahan vs. #Ravens. Said he was still trying to win the game.

Jersey Al - GBP‏
    @JerseyAlGBP
    Any thoughts to switching quarterbacks? MM: No.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13
    #Packers coach Mike McCarthy: "You know, with Jamaal Williams, I was concerned as far as his number of touches. I had a number in mind. Devante Mays, I also had a number in mind for him. And after the fumble, I lost confidence in him."

I UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLDING ON TO THE FOOTBALL AND SENDING A MESSAGE, BUT WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CARRIES THEN?
    Does he have a number of interceptions and missed reads before he loses confidence in Hudley?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.