I've been fortunate to only experience 2 losing seasons since I started watching the Packers "full time" in 2000. 4-12 with Favre in 2006? And then 6-10 with Rodgers first year. Those years sucked, except early on in the season you knew the playoffs were out of the question and the losses didn't hurt as bad.

I want to go to the playoffs every year, even if that means a worse draft pick and coaches keeping their jobs, because at the end of the day, anything can happen once the playoffs start and I'd rather still be watching football in January and February. Never assume that next year we'll be better than this year. Look at Dallas. From number 1 to middle of the pack and probably won't even make the playoffs. Lots of talk after they lost to us last year that "It's ok cause they'll be back next year." Well, right now it doesn't look ok and it doesn't look like they'll be back. Don't take THIS season for granted.

Besides, other than the Patriots, we are as good as just about anyone over the last 25 years. And if you are measuring success based on if we are as good as the greatest HC/GM of all time in Bill Belichick well... I can't help you there.