Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This team will lose to Cleveland

This team will lose to Cleveland

I rest my case.

I'm counting on it. That may be the only thing that can force major change on this team.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm counting on it. That may be the only thing that can force major change on this team.
    These stinkers at Lambeau can't be helping either. The fans can't possibly enjoy or put up with sitting through shutouts by bad teams in cold weather.

its funny, at the bye week we thought we had 3 winnable games left without a-rod

we squeaked out one against the bears got blown away by the ravens, and now the browns game could go either way with the way we are playing

and these are against 3 of the 4 or 5 of the worst teams in the nfl

may be the only thing that can force major change on this team.
    yup.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post
    I rest my case.
    Well reasoned. Thorough. You are at the pinnacle of your talents.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The Ravens are not that bad. Forget about the record. They have a top 3 coach in the NFL? Does anyone dispute this? They have a solid defense. Now that Flacco is back, they have a top 10ish QB too. They're a pretty decent team when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    The Ravens are not that bad. Forget about the record. They have a top 3 coach in the NFL? Does anyone dispute this? They have a solid defense. Now that Flacco is back, they have a top 10ish QB too. They're a pretty decent team when healthy.
    I agree they are not as bad as advertised. I think they shut out the Bengals week one didn't they? Still, Hundley had very few bright spots. He was so bad the D wore down. Mays didn't help matters. Injuries continue to put guys into are lineup who barely belong in the NFL at this point. If Hundley could have sustained just a few drives to rest the D things could have gone very different....but he did not.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I agree they are not as bad as advertised. I think they shut out the Bengals week one didn't they? Still, Hundley had very few bright spots. He was so bad the D wore down. Mays didn't help matters. Injuries continue to put guys into are lineup who barely belong in the NFL at this point. If Hundley could have sustained just a few drives to rest the D things could have gone very different....but he did not.
    They now have 3 shutouts this year and are the 3rd best scoring defense in the NFL.

There was talk early in the year about how they might be an all-time great defense but that has since fallen off, though they are still very good.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

That's ALL we have left.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

https://www.google.ca/search?source=.../059yj;dt;fp;1

The battle of the Green at Brown.

" Holy rotten Mackeral Batman ! "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

A loss today and change is very-very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    A loss today and change is very-very close.
    Yep. TT and Stubby's jobs are on the line today. Lose and they're fired for sure.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Yep. TT and Stubby's jobs are on the line today. Lose and they're fired for sure.
    Ha! I'll believe it when I see it. The current coaches have been given a lifetime free pass due to the packer organization having the once in several lifetime luck of having two pro bowl quarterbacks back to back. It would take a literal act of god to get anybody fired.

I have resigned myself to not living to see another superbowl, or worse yet, living thru another 1970's 1980's packer death dynasty....

Ok, I feel better now....

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Ha! I'll believe it when I see it. The current coaches have been given a lifetime free pass due to the packer organization having the once in several lifetime luck of having two pro bowl quarterbacks back to back. It would take a literal act of god to get anybody fired.

I have resigned myself to not living to see another superbowl, or worse yet, living thru another 1970's 1980's packer death dynasty....

Ok, I feel better now....
    I know, it's just miserable isn't it? Other teams don't have to put up with this shit. They fire people!

That' a real knee slapper.

I know, it's just miserable isn't it? Other teams don't have to put up with this shit. They fire people!
    And that's why they keep losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    That' a real knee slapper.
    I know. I need to hire new writers.

no ones getting fired if we lose to day, if a-rod comes back next week, we'll probably end up with 9 wins

so even though the whole world has now seen how poor of a team we are without a-rod saving the day, nothing will change

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    no ones getting fired if we lose to day, if a-rod comes back next week, we'll probably end up with 9 wins

so even though the whole world has now seen how poor of a team we are without a-rod saving the day, nothing will change
    We aren't the only team that would suffer without their starting QB. If Atlanta or Seattle lost their starter for half the season they would suck too.