Thread: This team will lose to Cleveland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    The Ravens are not that bad. Forget about the record. They have a top 3 coach in the NFL? Does anyone dispute this? They have a solid defense. Now that Flacco is back, they have a top 10ish QB too. They're a pretty decent team when healthy.
    I agree they are not as bad as advertised. I think they shut out the Bengals week one didn't they? Still, Hundley had very few bright spots. He was so bad the D wore down. Mays didn't help matters. Injuries continue to put guys into are lineup who barely belong in the NFL at this point. If Hundley could have sustained just a few drives to rest the D things could have gone very different....but he did not.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I agree they are not as bad as advertised. I think they shut out the Bengals week one didn't they? Still, Hundley had very few bright spots. He was so bad the D wore down. Mays didn't help matters. Injuries continue to put guys into are lineup who barely belong in the NFL at this point. If Hundley could have sustained just a few drives to rest the D things could have gone very different....but he did not.
    They now have 3 shutouts this year and are the 3rd best scoring defense in the NFL.

There was talk early in the year about how they might be an all-time great defense but that has since fallen off, though they are still very good.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.