Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Ravens

Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Ravens

Studs

Davante Adams - 8 catches for 126 yards

Kyler Fackrell - 1 sack and 2 TFL

HHCD - INT to prevent a score

Defense - held in there despite no help from the offense.

Fans who stayed at Lambeau for the entire game

Duds

Hundley - 3 INT's, no pocket presence, nothing.

Mays - 3 carries, 2 fumbles

Fans who stayed at Lambeau for the entire game

Note: I feel there should be more duds, but Hundley was so bad, I think it's tough to grade the rest of the offense.

Spriggs deserves a dud.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Stubby was a dud just for staying with Hundley the entire game. When Hundley hurt his fingers in the 4th quarter, it was a perfect opportunity to sit him down and throw Callahan in there.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    HHCD - INT to prevent a score
    That push far out of bounds that drew flag was so stupid that HHCD gets a neutral grade. SDUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Stubby was a dud just for staying with Hundley the entire game.
    Ding ding ding. Is Callahan really worse than Hundley today? Why wouldn't you want to let Callahan shake the rust off?

I don't get the NFL thinking that benching a QB ruins his confidence. It's not elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    That push far out of bounds that drew flag was so stupid that HHCD gets a neutral grade. SDUD.
    he screwed up somewhere else earlier in the game too

i don't know about the defense being on the studs list. yes it could have been much worse, but that ravens offense has been putrid all season. they are very very bad on offense. and they scored 23 against us

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

i don't know about the defense being on the studs list. yes it could have been much worse, but that ravens offense has been putrid all season. they are very very bad on offense. and they scored 23 against us
    The defense had no real chance to prevent points with the 5 turnovers we gave them and the starting field position on three of the turnovers. The Ravens may suck on offense, but our defense played pretty well.

dickhead is now 3-7-1 as a head coach without a-rod saving his ass

getting close to a full season worth of games without a HOFer at QB, and he's no better then an average bears team

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    The defense had no real chance to prevent points with the 5 turnovers we gave them and the starting field position on three of the turnovers. The Ravens may suck on offense, but our defense played pretty well.
    now i remember, haha drops an int that went right through his hands inside the 5, ravens ended up scoring on the drive

now i remember, haha drops an int that went right through his hands inside the 5, ravens ended up scoring on the drive
    Don't know that was a terribly catcheable ball, but between that and the unnecessary roughness, the INT is cancelled out.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Were there any studs? Adams and Williams probably. I saw Perry and Fack make some plays. I tell you who the studs were...the guys on the other side. The game plan vs Hundley worked to perfection.
    C.H.U.D.

Stubby was a dud just for staying with Hundley the entire game. When Hundley hurt his fingers in the 4th quarter, it was a perfect opportunity to sit him down and throw Callahan in there.
    MM had a game plan and he was going to stick with it.

His Team had an excellent week of Practise and the Packers were ready.

Mike McCarthy was in some new mild to serious form of SHOCK.

He absolutely had Dick All to lose going to Callahan. I really expected him to do that and demonstrate he wasn't 'a Sadist'.

Instead we saw he ws a Masochist.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

This thread should be named "Davante and Duds"
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Short fields all day long hurt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

When you lose 23-0 there have to be other Duds:

Clay Matthews - For flexing after finally getting a sack after beating a guard playing tackle for the first time, and then promptly hurting himself.

Packer TE's - Kendricks and Dickrod combine for 2 catches for 8 yards. TE's should be the savior for an inexperienced, back-up QB.

The Wildcat - MM hasn't called one successful play using this yet.

MM - We all knew the season would be pretty much down the drain once Rodgers got hurt, but MM has
    somehow made the team worse than even I expected.

Hundley - I had to mention him again because he hasn't shown that he can be an average back-up QB after 4 weeks.

I wouldn't get too hyped up about the defense. I expect the Steelers to hang 30+ on us next week.

Plain and simple the Packers were beaten up by a better bottom level NFL Team.

MM was flat out ...outcoached.

Their Defense was flat out...better that the Packers 'D'.

With Brett Hundley the Packers 'O' had little chance. That man lacks confidence. That man has Happy Feet. That man seems to 'only' be when he does scramble ...scramble to his right and too often then throw the ball away. Why...he cannot see the field and options.

That man wasn't properly prepared to operate as an NFL QB that can run an offense. Brett Hundley isn't to blame . His Coaches are to blame.

The man only has so much ability based on his experience running the Packers NO. 1 Offense.

How much has that really been? I blame Mike McCarthy. Mike McCarthy has failed Brett Hundley.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    This thread should be named "Davante and Duds"
    That about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    When you lose 23-0 there have to be other Duds:

Clay Matthews - For flexing after finally getting a sack after beating a guard playing tackle for the first time, and then promptly hurting himself.

Packer TE's - Kendricks and Dickrod combine for 2 catches for 8 yards. TE's should be the savior for an inexperienced, back-up QB.

The Wildcat - MM hasn't called one successful play using this yet.

MM - We all knew the season would be pretty much down the drain once Rodgers got hurt, but MM has
    somehow made the team worse than even I expected.

Hundley - I had to mention him again because he hasn't shown that he can be an average back-up QB after 4 weeks.

I wouldn't get too hyped up about the defense. I expect the Steelers to hang 30+ on us next week.
    look at mr optimism

i think it could be way worse then that. they put up 40 to a titans team who is better then us

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Agreed. Hell, we turned it over 3 times in the first half and the Ravens scored 2 lousy FGs. Even with these TOs had we had a competent QB we might have won that game.

This kind of talk makes me laugh. What makes some think Callahan would have been any better? I don't blame Stubby at all. Its hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Hundley is his chicken but when he was drafted they thought they could mold him like they did with Flynn. It sucks it didn't work but c'est la vie.