Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Ravens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This thread should be named "Davante and Duds"
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    This thread should be named "Davante and Duds"
    That about sums it up.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

When you lose 23-0 there have to be other Duds:

Clay Matthews - For flexing after finally getting a sack after beating a guard playing tackle for the first time, and then promptly hurting himself.

Packer TE's - Kendricks and Dickrod combine for 2 catches for 8 yards. TE's should be the savior for an inexperienced, back-up QB.

The Wildcat - MM hasn't called one successful play using this yet.

MM - We all knew the season would be pretty much down the drain once Rodgers got hurt, but MM has
    somehow made the team worse than even I expected.

Hundley - I had to mention him again because he hasn't shown that he can be an average back-up QB after 4 weeks.

I wouldn't get too hyped up about the defense. I expect the Steelers to hang 30+ on us next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    When you lose 23-0 there have to be other Duds:

Clay Matthews - For flexing after finally getting a sack after beating a guard playing tackle for the first time, and then promptly hurting himself.

Packer TE's - Kendricks and Dickrod combine for 2 catches for 8 yards. TE's should be the savior for an inexperienced, back-up QB.

The Wildcat - MM hasn't called one successful play using this yet.

MM - We all knew the season would be pretty much down the drain once Rodgers got hurt, but MM has
    somehow made the team worse than even I expected.

Hundley - I had to mention him again because he hasn't shown that he can be an average back-up QB after 4 weeks.

I wouldn't get too hyped up about the defense. I expect the Steelers to hang 30+ on us next week.
    look at mr optimism

i think it could be way worse then that. they put up 40 to a titans team who is better then us

If Clay hurt his groin after that sack celebration. It's just full of irony. Sack/groin. Or because he hasn't stretched his celebration muscles in a long time.

I really hope we dump Dom and give him one more year.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Lowry had a solid game. Brett played himself out of a job this week.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Lowry had a solid game. Brett played himself out of a job this week.

He did.

I was noticing that since he bulked-up he is kind of an ugly body guy. Lets just say he doesn't look like JJ Watt or Julius Peppers. Maybe JJ Peppers, a really big high school player.

Don't tell him I said any of this.

Sorry this is late, but I have to add 1 stud to the list, and they didn't even realize it. I didn't have time to take a picture of this, but I'm adding the De Pere Theatre to the stud list.

The theatre plays packer games in the theatre for every game, actually always pulls in nice crowds. Their sign outside though looked like this (as best I can write it):

12:00-3:30
    GB vs BAL
    DESPICABLE
    ME 3 7:00

I laughed.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ That's pretty funny.

Reminds me of the sign at a Tomah bar: "7-9AM: Third Shift Happy Hour."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck