Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Murphy is as useless as a hind TIT

Mark Murphy is as useless as a hind TIT

I my mind he's now 11 years employed as President of the team and hasn't done a single thing, he must have the best job on the Planet!

In terms of decision making power this is the guy that could clean house at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

Could this be the season that he finally shows his worth and makes sweeping changes?
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 11-24-2017 at 12:52 AM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    are you asking him to fire himself?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

"I have had it with my inaction!"

"Time for a reckoning!"

"Let's form a committee to determine how we might go about improving our processes to achieve maximum results!"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think the expression is useless as tits on a bull ...... he needs to fire that piece of crap Ted Thompson.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    I my mind he's now 11 years employed as President of the team and hasn't done a single thing, he must have the best job on the Planet!

In terms of decision making power this is the guy that could clean house at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

Could this be the season that he finally shows his worth and makes sweeping changes?
    Why? The only change needed this offseason is DC and that is up to McCarthy. I hope the only thing Murphy does is endorse this action.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Why? The only change needed this offseason is DC and that is up to McCarthy. I hope the only thing Murphy does is endorse this action.
    TT needs to go too. his ultra conservative style has held the team back.

lol
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

My tell for football illiteracy is the denigration of TT.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Here is what needs to go:

Ted Thompson and his Scouting Department (Brain Dead comes to mind) Mike 'The Bullshit Artist' McCarthy and his Coaching Staff that includes Dom 'What' Capers.

Will that happen?

Of course not because of uselessness at the TOP and Green Bay Packers President Mark Murphy.

They better not play games with Aaron Rodgers. If I was Aaron Rodgers I'd shake their Pear Tree.

Are you aware that Aaron Rodgers isn't on the List of the Top 100 Paid Pro Athletes that includes approximately 15 NFL Players? Are you aware that LBER Nick Perry is on that list at NO.82.Think about that?

Take the way that TT and MM mull over everything and the fact Aaron Rodgers can say Bye Bye after this Season and are you not in the least bit concerned?

If I'm Aaron Rodgers I want to be paid in accordance with my Star Power and frankly I know I'm worth more than Andrew Luck at NO. 6 on that TOP 100 List and at $50 Million$ in 2017.

I'm worth more than Drew Brees at NO. 11 and $45.3 M$.

I'm worth more than Fletcher Cox at NO.27 and $ 33.4 M$

I'm worth more than Eric Berry at NO. 34 and $ 31.1 M$.

I'm Aaron Rodgers and I'm not putting up with and Ted Thompson and his silly ass stall and too conservative approach to what I certainly desire and another Super Bowl Ring.

I'm Aaron Rodgers and I'm sick and tired of covering the ASS of HC Mike McCarthy and every other Coach and that includes DC Dom Capers. It's the same Ole same Ole and pay me as what I deserve or to be paid as the NO. 1 Highest Paid NFL Player; or get rid of all the Riff Raff Ho Hum wanna be BRASS in Green Bay and a real shot at a Super Bowl or BYE BYE Green Bay Packers.

It's got now to way past 'really stupid and Green Bay Packer small 'b' brass' and ALL ABOUT Aaron Rodgers as the FOCUS of attention.

It's a choice between Business (and me or Aaron Rodgers and He is the BEST NFL Player) and a real opportunity of a full on support and a Super Bowl.

For all that makes any REAL sense PLEASE Think.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 11-24-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

They should hire Elway, stock his liquor cabinet, and let the firings begin.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    lol.

Elway walks into a bar. Bartender says “why the long face?”

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Rants like the one above make realize how uninformed fans really are.

ARod is making 21.1 million this year. 5th highest amount qbs which tells you how could of a deal gb gave him to still be so highly compensated 5 years later.

Of course people don’t remember him getting 30+ million up front when he signed and 50+ million of the 110 guaranteed. They just say he counts 13 million against the cap and Perry makes more because Perry was just signed with his signing bonus.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Rants like the one above make realize how uninformed fans really are.

ARod is making 21.1 million this year. 5th highest amount qbs which tells you how could of a deal gb gave him to still be so highly compensated 5 years later.

Of course people don’t remember him getting 30+ million up front when he signed and 50+ million of the 110 guaranteed. They just say he counts 13 million against the cap and Perry makes more because Perry was just signed with his signing bonus.
    Eat this 'know it all'. Your familiar with Forbes ...Right !

https://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I saw Luck, Brees, Newton, and Manning on that list. What's your point? I assume you have none.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

What in my post is not true? And what does a list of all professional sports have to do with NFL contracts?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    My tell for football illiteracy is the denigration of TT.
    You'll lose that smug sense of satisfaction when Thompson's creation loses to the Browns Mr. Rand!

Its the only result that matters.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Someone joked (was it here or Twitter? Don't remember) that soon the masthead at Bronco HQ will look like this:

Owner: Elway
    GM: Elway
    Head Scout: Elway
    Coach: Elway
    QB: Elway

R-E-L-A-X

relax

Blog Entries
    I"m not sure what to do with TT
    I suggested Melvanizing him last year and making ELIOTT the GM and TT a consultant

But after listening to guys covering the Pack I'm even more convinced MM won't ever make a change there

We are losing Dom; he'll be the goat. But our defense hasn't really underperformed this year given the lack of talent
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You'll lose that smug sense of satisfaction when Thompson's creation loses to the Browns Mr. Rand!

Its the only result that matters.
    I told you I've prepared a grocery bag with eyeholes for just such a contingency.