Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Packers v Steelers Gameday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    Been that way for years.

Who is our last WR to just consistently get open and beat a guy off the snap like Brown..............Greg Jennings ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Who is our last WR to just consistently get open and beat a guy off the snap like Brown..............Greg Jennings ?
    Yes.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Jordy and Jones. Just got old.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jordy and Jones. Just got old.
    I'll give you Jordy a couple years ago

But Jones was not a stellar route runner who beat guys off the LOS. He was better than most #3 or #4 CB's though. When he left Rodgers he was invisible
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

yup, and most on here couldn't wait to get rid of him because "every WR TT drafts turned to gold"

Spriggs late off ball on second down and his guy helped with stop.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

FUCK AND YES!!!

3rd and short bomb!

And that throw was a bit short armed too. If it was on a line, it was a straight ahead TD, no weaving needed.

I kinda hope that Tomln has Todd Haley just run run run.

Might live to regret it, but I would rather defend that.

Bell is ridiculously strong.

McCray out again
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    McCray out again
    McCray was announced as the starter, but Spriggs was in on the first paly from scrimmage, and I think has played the whole game, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    McCray was announced as the starter, but Spriggs was in on the first paly from scrimmage, and I think has played the whole game, so far.
    Yep. I saw him on first drive.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Thai was a dumb play
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I'm sure that call will be popular here

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I'm sure that call will be popular here
    Maybe if Bach gets that block it works but Cobb isn't big and there were two other guys there.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Maybe if Bach gets that block it works but Cobb isn't big and there were two other guys there.
    Maybe if the receiver was Williams, it would have a chance.

Stupid play call.

i hate mccarthy.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    i hate mccarthy.
    He gets too cute with the stupid play calls that do not work.