Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Packers v Steelers Gameday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like this running back.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachMN View Post
    I like this running back.
    Yeah he would have been great at 3rd and 1. But dumbass stubby HAS to fuck things up. It's like he can't stand to have success any way but his way.

Chickenshit. Had two positive plays and than sits the team down.

Canada Update:

Brad Biggs @BradBiggs\
    Toronto Argonauts, led by former #Bears coach Marc Trestman, just defeated the Calgary Stampeders 27-24 to capture the 105th Grey Cup.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Canada Update:

Brad Biggs @BradBiggs\
    Toronto Argonauts, led by former #Bears coach Marc Trestman, just defeated the Calgary Stampeders 27-24 to capture the 105th Grey Cup.
    I remember a certain poster who promised the Bears would be contenders once Trestman was hired.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I remember a certain poster who promised the Bears would be contenders once Trestman was hired.
    I actually think he can coach offense, but may not be an NFL head coach without some more help than the Bears had.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That s what we should have run in the first half instead of Cobb.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That’s fine. Rather have the right play called.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    That’s fine. Rather have the right play called.
    Boom, touchdown. Great use of an early timeout MM.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    3 TD throws for Hundley.

-Tim Harmston

3 TD throws for Hundley.
    I think only 2 or 3 incomplete passes. Montana-esque.

That kid can run between the tackles.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Loving the Williams show
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Oh look! He rolled out right! *smh*
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

My experience with watching this team is game after game the defense just looks like the German pincer movement and the middle is wide open just like the play Big Ben just torched us. I like the wheels on our rb.

another blown coverage

same play as last time, just to the other side?

nope, good move

My experience with watching this team is game after game the defense just looks like the German pincer movement and the middle is wide open just like the play Big Ben just torched us. I like the wheels on our rb.
    Wait, I really need to reference for the German pincer movement failing.

Middle is open, Capers and LeBeau are trying to stop big plays deep and on edges. Want you to throw shorter to middle where defense can gang tackle.

Obviously, its been much worse than intended for about, oh, 5 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wait, I really need to reference for the German pincer movement failing.

Middle is open, Capers and LeBeau are trying to stop big plays deep and on edges. Want you to throw shorter to middle where defense can gang tackle.

Obviously, its been much worse than intended for about, oh, 5 years or so.
    My point is that we don't have/know how to scout/draft decent defensive linemen who can generate some pass rush or flush the qb into sacks and as I type this Big ben just ran for another first down as our entire d line is pushing wide and behind the qb again............

My point is that we don't have/know how to scout/draft decent defensive linemen who can generate some pass rush or flush the qb into sacks and as I type this Big ben just ran for another first down as our entire d line is pushing wide and behind the qb again............
    Pass rush has been a need for years. Was alleviated for the most part by Peppers but not quite enough. I agree.

There's the terrible defense we've come to expect, lol...
    wist