Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Packers v Steelers Gameday Thread

There seems to be lot of negativity tonight. I don't expect the Packers to be nearly as pathetic as some whiners in here are make them out to be. Predicting a win? that would be a stretch, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I predict our pass rush will actually be better without Clay. If we can get just a little bit of decent pass coverage, and if our O Line is just not quite as horrible as usual, it might happen.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    This will be a great game to fall asleep to on the couch.
    No way. Hundley coming out party. Fireworks. Really big Sheeeeeew.

The pack is back.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    They have to be able to run the ball. With Mays a total mess, I wonder how they back up Williams. Maybe a little inverted wishbone and some fullback action. I think the speed of the LBs might render Cobb ineffective - still you'd like to see Hundley find the hot read if the Steelers bring pressure. He has to be able to do this and not give a ball to Shazier.

Defensively, Burnett and HCD have to make a play or two. They're not gonna get to Ben, so the secondary has to be solid. And frickin' tackle!

Go Pack!
    I wil allow one direct snap to Cobb but after that doesn't work, I don't want to see it again.

I would run Williams right at Shazier or send Ripper and Kerridge at him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    No way. Hundley coming out party. Fireworks. Really big Sheeeeeew.

The pack is back.
    Pack is Back is tainted beyond belief with years of false promise. Need new phrase for Packers as underdog.

How about "Watch out for your corn hole, bud"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I wil allow one direct snap to Cobb but after that doesn't work, I don't want to see it again.
    I was kinda thinking Cobb underneath as the check down or hot read. Why he isn't more of an outlet, I don't fully know - but I suspect it's BH can't find him. But a least he should make himself a target in the middle, especially if they aren't running slants.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Fuck you Hodge and your stupid fucking towel!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was kinda thinking Cobb underneath as the check down or hot read. Why he isn't more of an outlet, I don't fully know - but I suspect it's BH can't find him. But a least he should make himself a target in the middle, especially if they aren't running slants.
    They leak out a TE first then RB to that spot.

What a start.

woooo

zook was feeling left out

fire zook too

Predictable defense.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    We gonna lose big

#35 Jermaine Whitehead should be dropped in any of the three rivers immediately.

Well, that's it, I'm out

Ryan very late but at least held on.

KING! Well sorta him.

I'm only listening on radio, but the chatter here is really bringing game to life. Thanks all.

KING FOR REAL THAT TIME!

Great play by King.

collingsworth creaming himself over king early

The defense is doing about what I expected. Stopping nothing.