Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Packers v Steelers Gameday Thread

Tough loss.... ridiculous catch by brown
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Or stubby has to punt and not try 50 plus FG's. Also never know what would have happened on that drive where he got cutsey with Cobb had he just stuck with the hot hand.
    The 53 yarder tied the longest ever made at Heinz Field, yet MM felt we should try a 58 yarder....

Blog Entries
    MANY noted we were getting our asses kicked

Almost won

Those who noted above should be complimentary of coaching to somehow keep this one close against a more talented team
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Or stubby has to punt and not try 50 plus FG's. Also never know what would have happened on that drive where he got cutsey with Cobb had he just stuck with the hot hand.
    ya in a close game there are a million couldas. Will drive you crazy if you let it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Easy in hindsight but pretty easy foresight. Don't kick a 57yr fg on the road with a lead at Heinz field. Dumb dumb dumb. Too many short drives and defense got gassed. Hard to lose with +3 turnovers but there ya go...

MM's strange decisions really cost us tonight. The two spots after turnovers and the fg try were just dumb. Up by 7pts 2 and 16 at the 35. Negative plays are inexcuseable. Fuck. This really was a winnable game

That was one of the best games this Season.

Too bad for Brett Hundley he played well tonight.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Who deserved to lose? The Packers played their best game post Rodgers.
    They scored more points. We lost. It doesn't matter if you feel we played a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Fuck......Great game boys.

Williams had to stay in bounds.
    I get why he didn't, thought they would still be driving. Probably should have called that off after sack and clock running.

Really needed an incomplete there on first down.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    The 53 yarder tied the longest ever made at Heinz Field, yet MM felt we should try a 58 yarder....
    it was the wrong call

But it didn't make the catch for Antonio Brown.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    MANY noted we were getting our asses kicked

Almost won

Those who noted above should be complimentary of coaching to somehow keep this one close against a more talented team
    You're right that MM had team ready to play, and a good game plan.

He did make a couple puzzling decisions.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    So the bad plays it’s all MM fault. 28 points for the Pack and it was pure luck.

If we punt maybe Pitt takes longer to score the TD. Then we run out of time before scoring to tie.

Easy to sit at home and bitch.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

They MAY actually have a decent back up QB. They have a few good RBs. Adams looks like a stud. We have nobody on this team that matches Bell, Roethlisberger, and Brown. Yet, we stayed in it till the last play.

They scored more points. We lost. It doesn't matter if you feel we played a good game.
    So you're saying if they had been blown out 55-10 and Hundley looked like shit, you'd have the exact same view of the game?

Packers couldn't really afford more losses, but at the start of the season I had this game as one of 4 losses.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    So you're saying if they had been blown out 55-10 and Hundley looked like shit, you'd have the exact same view of the game?

Packers couldn't really afford more losses, but at the start of the season I had this game as one of 4 losses.
    I don't really care if they came close to winning. When I wake up tomorrow morning, this still counts as a loss.

So the bad plays it’s all MM fault. 28 points for the Pack and it was pure luck.

If we punt maybe Pitt takes longer to score the TD. Then we run out of time before scoring to tie.

Ya it's tiring to deal with this shit.

I didn't like the cobb run on third and short and didn't like the long fg. I also expected this game to be over by halftime so I'm not gonna put this one on the coaching staff.
    Go PACK

MM is just so sad to watch as you know he'll make ridiculous Bonehead calls. 95% of Packer Nation screamed when he called for that ridiculous 57 Yards FG attempt. That was beyond even his greatest FAILS.

We have to put up with him for at least one more Season as his excuses are already mailed in.

He and TT are also tied at the hip.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I don't really care if they came close to winning.
    noted

So you sat there and said yeah stubby a 58 yard FG is a great idea? BS, you screamed at the tv that he should punt, just as 99% of all Packer fans did.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Was a fun game yo watch, incredibly suprised we were not embarrassed, one thing is obvious Capers is done.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.