Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Browns Week

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I'm almost hoping we lose this game so maybe the playoff discussion will end.

I also believe it's the only way we will see any changes. Otherwise, things will be exactly the same next year.
    Of course you do & of course you do:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L2Wx230gYJw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I also believe it's the only way we will see any changes. Otherwise, things will be exactly the same next year.
    <iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L2Wx230gYJw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Thank you. As is evident I still struggle with the new fandanglements.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Thank you. As is evident I still struggle with the new fandanglements.
    Watch it, that'll get you kicked out of Congress
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Welp,

Packer Report @PackerReport
    Kevin King goes to IR. Demetri Goodson takes his place. Shoulder injury finally shuts down King.
    I wonder if this should have been done sooner or were they waiting for Goodson to return in his stead?

Maybe, but Goodson now has a hammy and was rehabbing yesterday.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Is the story different at the end of the year if the Pack loses to the Browns instead of beating them? Or is this game just another game?

Is this game pivotal because of how bad the Browns are?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Sachi Brown out, John Dorsey leading candidate for new Browns GM

Guys on local radio are bemoaning the idea that Brown's coach Hugh Jackson has been guaranteed another year by the owner. "Nobody has been successful unless they clean house and bring in all the new guys together" they tell me. Then in the next sentence "Dorsey is the guy who brought in Aaron Rodgers."

850 WKNR "The Really Big Show" or as I like to call it "The Really BS"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Guys on local radio are bemoaning the idea that Brown's coach Hugh Jackson has been guaranteed another year by the owner. "Nobody has been successful unless they clean house and bring in all the new guys together" they tell me. Then in the next sentence "Dorsey is the guy who brought in Aaron Rodgers."

850 WKNR "The Really Big Show" or as I like to call it "The Really BS"
    Yeah. I get hiring Dorsey. He was successful in GB and in KC.

But Hue Jackson has not demonstrated he knows what he is doing as a head coach.

The funny part will be when in three years everyone in Cleveland realizes the next QB draft pick was not All World and that Dorsey really did not make the call on Rodgers

Packer Report‏
    @PackerReport
    No House, Goodson or Perry today. Players in pads, including Rodgers. Jake Ryan is back.

Perry has a shoulder. Goodson has a hammy. Didn't House hurt his leg/knee?

Ryan and Dial are practicing.
    Last edited by pbmax; 12-07-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Is the story different at the end of the year if the Pack loses to the Browns instead of beating them? Or is this game just another game?

Is this game pivotal because of how bad the Browns are?
    That's the picture the GBPG/JSO/autoplay goddamn videos on every article/Gannett site is painting. They're acting like it will prove out their other clickbait on how the Packers without Rodgers are no better than the Browns.

It's really only pivotal because the Packers' chances of still making the playoffs go from 5% to 8% if they win or to 1% if they lose. It does nothing to validate the thesis they've been trying to advance, though a loss would almost certainly result in a lot more garbage getting pumped out of the Gannett sewer.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Packer Report‏
    @PackerReport
    No House, Goodson or Perry today. Players in pads, including Rodgers. Jake Ryan is back.

Perry has a shoulder. Goodson has a hammy. Didn't House hurt his leg/knee?

Ryan and Dial are practicing.
    So if House and Goodson can't go, it's Randall, Josh Hawkins and Lenzy Pipkins at CB? Maybe use Burnett at slot corner?

12+4+15 ≠ 7
    15+4-12=7

Time for a little majik from #7

Man up, Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    15+4-12=7
    He does play like he is somewhere between 45 and 80 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Man up, Nancy.
    This should be every post in the game day thread Sunday. Along with Channtheman yelling at Hundley.