Thread: Official Browns Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    If we lose against the Browns then Capers and MM shouldnt finish the season.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    That's the game Josh Gordon will return. The locals are smelling blood in the water. #firstwin. Remember '97COLTS!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Who cares if we win these games? Even if we ran the table and got in as a WC we aren't winning the Superb Owl with this defense. I'd rather we lose out to improve our draft status, keep AR on the sidelines so he can fully heal, have Capers "retire" and come back with a vengence in 2018. This scenario would be more beneficial to the team in the long run than any futile playoff appearance this year.